No Flynn thread yet?

alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior MemberPosts: 8,661 Senior Member
Crickets....
"Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
-DoctorWho

Replies

• earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Good thing he was fired?:uhm:

:popcorn:
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,901 Senior Member
    Did nothing many others haven't done except pleading the 5th. Nothing here move on.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,575 Senior Member
    Maybe when we know what was said instead of media speculation?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,728 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    :win:

And who did HE grope/fondle/kiss???
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,728 Senior Member
    Funny, YOU didn't say a thing about the people in all the other threads.

Hypocrite much?
    (Don't bother to answer,:nono: we ALL know that answer already)
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,661 Senior Member
    Um...go back and read the threads about Franken, Moore, Conyers, and the Clinton dynasty again.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,957 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »

:that:
    There's WAY more documented evidence on Hillary Clinton illegally selling U.S. uranium stocks to Russia in violation of U.S. law than anything that has been proven against Flynn. We know he talked to the Russians, and that isn't a crime. Obama's people snuggled up to the Russians for eight years and I hear no outcry about that. Must be a partisan liberal thing. :tooth:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

tennmike wrote: »
    :that:
    There's WAY more documented evidence on Hillary Clinton illegally selling U.S. uranium stocks to Russia in violation of U.S. law than anything that has been proven against Flynn. We know he talked to the Russians, and that isn't a crime. Obama's people snuggled up to the Russians for eight years and I hear no outcry about that. Must be a partisan liberal thing. :tooth:

:win: Deep State mafia has power.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,610 Senior Member
    It's your thread. Make your point, and lay out the facts, and tell us what it means.

It means very little at this point to those of us who are waiting to see if the first bit of evidence against Trump for Russian collusion turns up. I've been told for many months that it's coming, but it never happens. Maybe it needs one of your graphs to instruct the simpletons that are waiting for actual evidence.

So far, it's just Scooter Libby, revisited. There was no crime until the FBI got him tied in knots and he said something to them that wasn't true.
    IMHO the guilty plea means Flynn knows something good and is willing to share it. What it is is anyone's guess right now, but it's not great for Trump's inner circle.
    -DoctorWho
    IMHO the guilty plea means Flynn knows something good and is willing to share it. What it is is anyone's guess right now, but it's not great for Trump's inner circle.

The guilty plea has nothing to do with what they want to nail Trump or his 'inner circle' on. He lied to the FBI and he is being charged for that. He lied to the Vice President, after his appointment, and was promptly fired. If he tells the FBI something on Trump to get them off his son's back, does that suddenly make this admitted liar credible?

Also, the one thing that the liberal media is claiming that he has told the FBI about Trump directing him to contact some Russian, was after he assumed the NSA directorship - not illegal, not unusual, and definitely not anything that could have influenced the election, since Trump was already elected.

If Trump tried to rig the election, fry his ass - I'm all for it...just as soon as they investigate the Democrats with the same religious fervor that they have pursued Trump. I have tried to be very objective about analyzing this investigation, and the nearest thing to criminal I can find against Trump is the ignorance he exhibited when he let Rosenstein and Comey stay on and Jeff Sessions to be seated as AG. Mueller, Rosenstein, and Comey were all complicit in the FBI cover-up for Hilary's treasonous uranium deal, which most definitely did include Russian collusion. I notice 'crickets chirping' from your direction, whenever this subject is raised.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,823 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    The guilty plea has nothing to do with what they want to nail Trump or his 'inner circle' on. He lied to the FBI and he is being charged for that. He lied to the Vice President, after his appointment, and was promptly fired. If he tells the FBI something on Trump to get them off his son's back, does that suddenly make this admitted liar credible?

Also, the one thing that the liberal media is claiming that he has told the FBI about Trump directing him to contact some Russian, was after he assumed the NSA directorship - not illegal, not unusual, and definitely not anything that could have influenced the election, since Trump was already elected.

If Trump tried to rig the election, fry his ass - I'm all for it...just as soon as they investigate the Democrats with the same religious fervor that they have pursued Trump. I have tried to be very objective about analyzing this investigation, and the nearest thing to criminal I can find against Trump is the ignorance he exhibited when he let Rosenstein and Comey stay on and Jeff Sessions to be seated as AG. Mueller, Rosenstein, and Comey were all complicit in the FBI cover-up for Hilary's treasonous uranium deal, which most definitely did include Russian collusion. I notice 'crickets chirping' from your direction, whenever this subject is raised.

"Keep your enemies close"
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Chirp? :tooth:
    I think we're both generally in favor of better relations with Russia. The cold war has been over for years. I think Trump working towards better relations is a good thing. That said if people in the campaign or administration personally profited in exhange for promises of better relations (where a lot of this I think is going) or if Trump or his businesses actually have deep financial ties to shady Russian Oligarchs (not that much of a stretch) then that is a real problem.

And for the record yes I think everything having to do with the Clinton foundation is shady as heck and I don't think Hilary would have been any less compromised, but both sides being shady and corrupt is not even close to a good thing.
    -DoctorWho
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,823 Senior Member
    I think we're both generally in favor of better relations with Russia. The cold war has been over for years. I think Trump working towards better relations is a good thing. That said if people in the campaign or administration personally profited in exhange for promises of better relations (where a lot of this I think is going) or if Trump or his businesses actually have deep financial ties to shady Russian Oligarchs (not that much of a stretch) then that is a real problem.

And for the record yes I think everything having to do with the Clinton foundation is shady as heck and I don't think Hilary would have been any less compromised, but both sides being shady and corrupt is not even close to a good thing.

Are there any folks in power Russia without shady ties? How would one have a conversation about improving relations with Russia without being in arms reach of at least a couple of these types of shady folks? Follow the money is a preferable tactic than to wonder what everybody talked about and when and with who.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    Didn't Hillary lie to the FBI??
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,939 Senior Member
    To the world
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,105 Senior Member

Gee, guess what, maybe it just means that the only thing they could charge him with is lying to the FBI. No doubt you and all the other f'n libs would be dancing in the streets if Flynn implicated Trump with something juicy.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    Didn't Hillary lie to the FBI??

Hillary "did not recall" anything. She has a bad memory, it started with the whitewater investigation.
    Gee, guess what, maybe it just means that the only thing they could charge him with is lying to the FBI. No doubt you and all the other f'n libs would be dancing in the streets if Flynn implicated Trump with something juicy.

Thinking logically here, wouldn't Trump have pardoned Flynn, if there was something damaging that could be coerced from him? Or, could he be dangling the promise of a pardon in front of Flynn, for his silence?

Either way, it seems likely to me that there is nothing damaging to Trump coming from Flynn, and Mueller is just trying to justify his existence and ride this appointment out for all it's worth.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,105 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    Thinking logically here, wouldn't Trump have pardoned Flynn, if there was something damaging that could be coerced from him? Or, could he be dangling the promise of a pardon in front of Flynn, for his silence?

Either way, it seems likely to me that there is nothing damaging to Trump coming from Flynn, and Mueller is just trying to justify his existence and ride this appointment out for all it's worth.

BAM!!!!!
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    So why is Hillary still out of the frying pan? What will it take before her followers demand a public hanging? Why are WE not?

I cannot forget that Bill and Hilary got 900 FBI files on Americans in their possession during his administration. I assume that most of these were establishment Republicans. It would explain why George W. never defended himself against the non-stop character assassination during his administration, and maybe even why none of the old guard Republican Senators have ever pressed for indictments on her obvious crimes or the many top Democrat players who have lied to Congress or committed obvious security breeches.
  • RAEIndustriesRAEIndustries Member Posts: 68 Member
    Mueller is the only traitor here
    Not even crickets..... More like deafening silence...
    I guess we will all see eventually won't we. That is certainly one hypothesis. Most things are speculation right now. But the fact that Flynn is cooperating with the investigation seems to indicate he knows something. Only time will tell I guess.
    -DoctorWho
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,105 Senior Member
    Something tells me Kushner (you know, Trump's libtard son in law and key adviser) is going to have some problems in his future.
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Something tells me Kushner (you know, Trump's libtard son in law and key adviser) is going to have some problems in his future.

Obviously, being married to Daddy's little darling makes him a prime target for character assassination, but I've yet to see any evidence that he has done something unethical or illegal. Have you?
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,105 Senior Member
    Nope. Just stating that I see giant pains in his butt in the future.