Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Oprah thinking of running for president

2»

Replies

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,244 Senior Member
    So using your logic, it would be wrong to associate Obama with Jeremiah Wright or Bill Ayers. Oprah with Harvey Weinstein, or the Clintons with darn near everyone. Or do you only mean to apply that standard to people you don't like?
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
    Or maybe we should apply the same lame ass excuses you use for Trump on Oprah... since when she said what she said, she wasn't a candidate at the time, it doesn't matter.
    -Thomas Paine
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,912 Senior Member
    Apples & Oranges. My video was a specific reason some people would not want to vote for Oprah, since she seems to present an anti-old-white bias. Your lame-ass video makes no sense to me at all, and doesn't prove a damn thing. Now we could re-create the spirit of the pot thread and argue back and fourth, and provide links and verbiage forever, but I'm not that invested in this conversation, so you can continue, but I'm not going to. It's useless arguing with someone that is convinced the other person is wrong and they are right. I get that about this forum and some people here.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    I am bringing up your own arguments that you use to defend Trump to defend Oprah, then watching you shoot down your own arguments when it is applied to someone you don't like. Nothing more. I couldn't care less about what private citizen Winfrey has to say at this date and time. If she actually declares that she wants to become the next leader of our country, then I will reach deep down to find a crap to give. For now? I am content pointing out your logical inconsistencies.
    -Thomas Paine