Stupid new "No Lackin' challenge"

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 17,546 Senior Member
Seems the idiots have found a new was to be stupid.

The "No Lackin' Challenge" involves filming yourself pulling a gun on an unsuspecting friend to see if they, in turn, draw one on you.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong with this? :roll:

I can't speak for anywhere else in the country, but in this state, shooting someone who has pulled a gun on you is not normally going to cause any legal ramifications for you.

It will probably be ruled "self defense" and/or "justifiable homicide"

I guess it could be viewed as a new way to add some much needed "chlorine" to the gene pool.

Your thoughts?
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,302 Senior Member
    at least there is filmed evidence that the dumbass pulled a gun on you.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Instantaneous electronic communications spread the good the bad and the ugly much faster than common sense can catch it.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,546 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    at least there is filmed evidence that the dumbass pulled a gun on you.
    :win:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 37,965 Senior Member
    I see zero problem with it. IF they are doing it to their friends. The way I see it, it may end up killing people. Thugs killing thugs? Heck yeah.
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee