Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

NRA convention 2018

the 2018 NRA convention is going to held in Dallas later this year. There are going to be protestors galore there. No doubt they are going do all sorts of stunts to get a reaction from NRA members. I don't know about all of you but I sometimes get tired of being demonized ect. for being a law abiding gun owner.

I would also like to point out that I believe Texas does have a law against mask wearing. I think it's part of some anti-KKK legislation passed a long time ago. this might come in handy if some Antifa members show up. Also note some members of Antifa do own guns.

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,397 Senior Member
    I expect ANTIFA and a couple of other groups to show up and try to cause a stink. I HOPE that the NRA has hired some good security for the event. Bound to be some folks recently returned from the sandbox with DD214 in hand that could be hired to keep the violent ones in line. They could probably use the money, and their patriotism isn't in question.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams