Posting Pictures

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,128 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    I haven't been able to get photo bucket to work for a few days and I'm looking for a "plan B".
    Is the photo of the correct format for the forum to upload it with its pic uploader?

If not, e-mail it to yourself and replace the original in your computer photo album with the new e-mailed one.

Then open an album in your profile [my profile] load the photo in the album, then click on it and copy and post the BB IMG code for a big pic.

I've been having issues with photobucket and have given up on it.
    I have a need for speed
  • JRLJRL Member Posts: 355 Member
    I'm using old school Photobucket method... any of this new fangled stuff work on an iPhone or iPad?

FAEC63F6-2B82-4CDE-8A93-F2FE5E05EEB3_zps5f5w52kk.jpg
  • RimfireRimfire Senior Member Posts: 806 Senior Member
    From the first G&A Shoot in 2001-ish:
    [video]

Me shooting shooting 3" magnum out of Calebib's pistol-gripped 12ga shotty. I do apologize for the swearing at the end.
    G&A Forum Member since: October 2000; Life Member: GOA, IWLA, NRA, & Escapees.
  • RocketmanRocketman Banned Posts: 1,118 Senior Member
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,128 Senior Member
    Rocketman wrote: »
    New photo host test:

Fail
    Link for the host----please
    I have a need for speed
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,534 Senior Member
    Rocketman wrote: »
    New photo host test:
    Rpzb10

using the {img} with the proprer[ ] around it doesn't work with them :nono: I tried it and nothing showed up
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,467 Senior Member
    Crap. That didnt work.......
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • wizard78wizard78 Senior Member Posts: 993 Senior Member
    attachment.php?attachmentid=10387&d=1502033943&
    "Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one."

“If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry!"

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,090 Senior Member
    Thank you bullsi
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • olesniperolesniper Senior Member Posts: 3,580 Senior Member
    JRL wrote: »
    I'm using old school Photobucket method... any of this new fangled stuff work on an iPhone or iPad?

FAEC63F6-2B82-4CDE-8A93-F2FE5E05EEB3_zps5f5w52kk.jpg

Photobucket will only work if you pay them$399 a year. Set up a free account with https://imgur.com/ .

http://forums.gunsandammo.com/showthread.php?33894-Photo-hosting-photo-sharing-sites

Post #28 gives you step by step instructions on how to post, with Imgur. Easy
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,246 Senior Member
    olesniper wrote: »
    Photobucket will only work if you pay them$399 a year. Set up a free account with https://imgur.com/ .

http://forums.gunsandammo.com/showthread.php?33894-Photo-hosting-photo-sharing-sites

Post #28 gives you step by step instructions on how to post, with Imgur. Easy

Does it have to be set to Public or will Hidden pics still display with the BB code?
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,870 Senior Member
    VXm4oq2.jpg

vDB8NMY.jpg
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • ojrojr Senior Member Posts: 692 Senior Member
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,575 Senior Member
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 9,553 Senior Member
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • GilaGila Posts: 251 Member
    I've only see 2 tiny photos in this thread, so this is my test.

To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.  Sun Tzŭ
  • RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Posts: 1,546 Senior Member
    That's  purty. You should frame that.
    RugerFan said:
    That's  purty. You should frame that.
    No need to.  I get a different version of it almost every day.
    To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.  Sun Tzŭ
    Here's test 2 using the other method of posting a photo here, and that's my front yard.

• 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 721 Senior Member
    I have not been able to figure out how to embed a YouTube video in a post on the new format.  All I can do is post a link.....
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 1,283 Senior Member
    Just a re-post of Bufords's pic.

I couldn't see what it was.
    "Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of the facts and evidence" — John Adams
    ojr said:
    Another re-post:

"Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of the facts and evidence" — John Adams
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,655 Senior Member
    Spk said:

It’s a small working model of a magnetically controlled fusion reactor he built in his office...  😁
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,547 Senior Member
    Works fine!

-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

My Karma ran over your Dogma!
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 2,308 Senior Member
    Spk said:

It’s a small working model of a magnetically controlled fusion reactor he built in his office...  😁
    If it serves Pepsi ......I want one !
    Old Ron said:
    Spk said:

If it serves Pepsi ......I want one !
    I'd rather have a RC Cola...
    Coca-Cola, you barbarians! Pepsi is bilge water, RC is slightly better...

He needs all that power for his time machine. If he can shrink it down a bit, he'll have a flux-capacitor.
    zorba said:
    Coca-Cola, you barbarians! Pepsi is bilge water, RC is slightly better...
    Only if you can get the Mexican Coca Cola that is made with real cane sugar and comes in real glass bottles that still have a deposit on them.  A case of half liter bottles is $10 plus the deposit.
    I'll agree with that, the Mexican is better. Still, even American Coca-Cola in plastic is better than ANY Pepsi!