Met an old friend tonignt

Diver43Diver43 Senior MemberPosts: 7,987 Senior Member
10Canyon53 is in the area on business and we met to discuss a holster he has that I liked the look of and to just say Hi.  Enjoyed a nice conversation about guns, you guys here and life over a cold drink. Looking forward to the next time , maybe one of us will think to take a picture.
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,973 Senior Member
    Y'all live to far away from me, except Minnesotashooter.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 19,610 Senior Member
    Well, there are a few
    folks here I’d like to share a beer with that unfortunately may never happen. 

One can dream. 
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,777 Senior Member
    edited March 14 #4
    Always great to meet a forum brother/sister!! All good people here!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,088 Senior Member
    Big Al1 said:
    Always great to meet a forum brother/sister!! All good people here!
    Yep.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 845 Senior Member
    edited March 16 #6
    Hey Ron, I just got home and got on here to see what's been going on the last couple of days.  It was great meeting you and we will definitely have to do it again and maybe work in a visit to a gun range while we are at it.  smilie_b_312gif  As often as I come down for work maybe we could make it a regular thing.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,987 Senior Member
    Hey Ron, I just got home and got on here to see what's been going on the last couple of days.  It was great meeting you and we will definitely have to do it again and maybe work in a visit to a gun range while we are at it.  smilie_b_312gif  As often as I come down for work maybe we could make it a regular thing.
    Sounds like a plan 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 6,043 Senior Member
    Pretty cool y'all had the opportunity. 
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
    Groucho Marx