Shulkin gets the shaft- - - - - -

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,141 Senior Member

The VA director gets his walking papers- - - - -another Obama leftover in the unemployment line!  Getting these incompetent bureaucrats weeded out is happening, but it taking far too long.  Making a junket to Europe with his wife tagging along at our expense was just one of a bunch of stupid stunts this guy pulled, while vets' health care continues to be a national disgrace.  Yesterday, a vet committed suicide in the Washington DC Vets' hospital waiting area.  I guess that was his way of making a statement, but it's a sad commentary on the care he was getting- - - - -or lack of it!

Jerry

Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 23,281 Senior Member
    I read about the vet committing suicide in the waiting room. I guess it's getting past time to hang some of the people providing that lack of care to vets out their office windows with a short rope and long drop. Doesn't seem to be anything else working.

If the NEW guy doesn't make positive changes FAST, then he needs to be canned and someone with some feelings for the vets replace him.
    I may be a Deplorable, but at least I'm not a Liberal!!!

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,662 Senior Member
    Teach said:

The VA director gets his walking papers- - - - -another Obama leftover in the unemployment line!  Getting these incompetent bureaucrats weeded out is happening, but it taking far too long.  Making a junket to Europe with his wife tagging along at our expense was just one of a bunch of stupid stunts this guy pulled, while vets' health care continues to be a national disgrace.  Yesterday, a vet committed suicide in the Washington DC Vets' hospital waiting area.  I guess that was his way of making a statement, but it's a sad commentary on the care he was getting- - - - -or lack of it!

Jerry

THAT is f'n outrageous. I agree with tennmike. Some of these people need to be swinging from a rope!
    I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,072 Senior Member
    I worked at a VA for a spell...and I have seen institutional incompetence on a criminal level. I would crawl off into a ditch to die before I would go to that particular VA....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 1,717 Senior Member
    It looks to me as a civilian just watching the news that the VA is too big to be administered by one head executive. It should be broken up into smaller departments that would allow greater control, accountability, and administration.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 23,281 Senior Member
    I'm for sending in the Marines to the VA Hospitals, and give them WIDE leeway as to how to get the 'care givers' on board with the program. Couldn't hurt!
    I may be a Deplorable, but at least I'm not a Liberal!!!