Home Main Category Clubhouse

Judge Accused Of Breaking Into Neighbor’s Home, Taking Women’s Underwear

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
edited March 2018 in Clubhouse #1
Dang.............a female drawers sniffer....................pervert!

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/03/29/li-judge-accused-of-burglary/
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,927 Senior Member
    I guess he just got his panties in a bunch.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    That video said he took "Soiled" ones................I often wondered what was going through the minds of some judges presiding over a trial who weren't nodding off.................now we know about at least one.  The rest.................who really knows.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Sounds like he has one of those 'weird' fetishes. Sniffing dirty underwear is a weird fetish. Since he's staying in jail overnight he will be in some 'strange for him' company! :smiley:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Maybe they will get him a job in the prison laundry room if he gets any jail time.......................
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Big Chief said:
    Maybe they will get him a job in the prison laundry room if he gets any jail time.......................
    I suspect he prefers wimmin's soiled underwear, but who knows. He might like any of it regardless of sex or sexual orientation. A judge in prison would probably be kept out of general population, though. Too big a chance for him to wind up at room temperature.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 1,057 Senior Member
    I remember a story of a judge that was caught using a p-e-nis pump DURING a trial and apparently had been doing so for quite sometime. Every single trial he presided over had to be thrown out.
    edited March 2018 #8
    I would say 'Here Come The Judge' but cpj would misinterpret it................
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    New York? I bet his female neighbor wasn’t Hildabeast ... unless he was the sickest crazy on the planet!  >:)
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    Maybe he read Portnoy's Complaint by Phillip Roth.................................................
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    SIGgal said:
    Why on earth would you steal dirty underwear? Not only wrong, but soooooo gross!

Men are pigs. 
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,748 Senior Member
    Shoulda changed careers to doing laundry. 
    cpj said:
    Guy gets into an elevator with this gal. He says "can I smell your panties?"
    she says "NO!"
    he says "oh. It must be your feet."
    Laughing Happy Cat animated emoticon
  • Uncle FesterUncle Fester Senior Member Posts: 1,370 Senior Member
    If the panties don’t fit, you must acquit.