Smith & Wesson M&P 380 Shield EZ Safety Advisory

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,088 Senior Member
edited April 15 in General Firearms #1
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,734 Senior Member
    Your link just takes you to make a new thread
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,088 Senior Member
    I think it's fixed now???
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,910 Senior Member
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I personally find the subject pistol to be much better looking than a Glock - but that ain't hard to do. Even a Hi-Point looks better than a Glock. Very few pistols actually manage to be uglier (than a Glock), the Mars pistol comes to mind as one that succeeds in that dept.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

My Karma ran over your Dogma!
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 9,645 Senior Member
    I handled one of these at my LGS.  The only thing to recommend it is the easy working slide so a person with weak hands can operate it.  It's not as small as lots of other .380s, not in my mind smaller than a 9mm Shield.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
    Gene L said:
    I handled one of these at my LGS.  The only thing to recommend it is the easy working slide so a person with weak hands can operate it.  It's not as small as lots of other .380s, not in my mind smaller than a 9mm Shield.
    Should be a soft shooter - there certainly is a market/need for a gun like that. Not everybody can really deal with recoil, and a lot more have problems racking slides.

• cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 38,288 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I personally find the subject pistol to be much better looking than a Glock - but that ain't hard to do. Even a Hi-Point looks better than a Glock. Very few pistols actually manage to be uglier (than a Glock), the Mars pistol comes to mind as one that succeeds in that dept.
    You're crazy. The HP is one of if not THE ugliest handguns ever made. 
    That Smith is ugly too. But, it's a defensive Tupperware gun, it's job is to work. And be ugly. 
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
    cpj said:
    zorba said:
    You're crazy. The HP is one of if not THE ugliest handguns ever made. 

Not arguing. But it still looks a bit better than a Glock! Not hard to do.

Well, it used to be a Tupperware Party was when the gals got together and came home with plastic containers and kitchen crap...................now they have them at the Gun Shops!