Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

FBI Problems... What if?

DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior MemberPosts: 3,395 Senior Member
What if the problems plaguing the upper echelons of the FBI are deliberate? What if the goal is to destroy the public's trust in this premier agency, leading to literal combat between the good people of the agency and the good people of the USA? The rank and file of the FBI are honorable people, but when we paint with a broad brush, there appears to be a coup being orchestrated by the leaders of this agency. 

But it's failing. Every element of the "Russian Collusion" story is unsupportable, but they keep going and they keep looking. They refuse to define the scope, they resist attempts to see their evidence, they ignore any and all pertinent data that points to criminal activity involving Clinton, Holder, Obama, the DNC, the former Attorney General... and the list goes on and on. It's so blatant as to have gone beyond logic. 

This is a deliberate attempt to destroy the FBI's credibility as much as it is to attempt to destroy Trump. 

Something big is afoot. 
It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,749 Senior Member
    edited April 2018 #2
    It's unfortunate that only the administration are on screen and not the agents risking their lives for the public welfare.

It's probably necessary to efficient operations though.

Added
    Some months ago they concluded a major bust of organized child sex trafficking. Just a blurp on the news that hardly anyone notices, but how many nightmares were turned around by that?
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,398 Senior Member
    You might be on to something there. I don't fault the rank and file agents out there in the field doing their jobs. But the upper echelon of the lawyers and assistants to the assistants to the keeper of the secret files need to be seriously decimated with bright fluorescent pink pink slips and a 'Thank you for your service. Now don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya on your way out." Their attempts to bring discredit and dissension within the FBI and outside that sphere looks a lot like subversion and possibly something worse.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    edited April 2018 #4
    What if the problems plaguing the upper echelons of the FBI are deliberate? What if the goal is to destroy the public's trust in this premier agency, leading to literal combat between the good people of the agency and the good people of the USA? The rank and file of the FBI are honorable people, but when we paint with a broad brush, there appears to be a coup being orchestrated by the leaders of this agency. 

But it's failing. Every element of the "Russian Collusion" story is unsupportable, but they keep going and they keep looking. They refuse to define the scope, they resist attempts to see their evidence, they ignore any and all pertinent data that points to criminal activity involving Clinton, Holder, Obama, the DNC, the former Attorney General... and the list goes on and on. It's so blatant as to have gone beyond logic. 

This is a deliberate attempt to destroy the FBI's credibility as much as it is to attempt to destroy Trump. 

Something big is afoot. 
    I believe it's deeper than that. I think Obama corrupted the FBI, staffing it with liberals loyal to his every wish and command. Yeah, for the most part those in the ranks are mostly good loyal people, but those who were at the top I believe were all corrupt. They all believed Hillary would win and they could have swept all their wrong doings under the carpet. But she didn't win and we're just now seeing the tip of the iceberg.

Trump needs to fire Sessions, whom I think is somehow involved, and appoint someone, even if it's just a protem so they can fire Mueller and appoint another special council who Trump can trust and depend upon to see justice through.

If that happens you can expect the Defecation to hit the windmill big time. Comey would be prosecuted for sure along with all his minions, Rosenstein, and McCabe, yeah McCabe is gone but he's still accountable for his actions and also Clapper, Lynch and even Mueller and especially Hillary and more will be implicated. There are many that believe even Obama will be found to be involved. Anybody surprised?

I think this needs to happen to restore the faith of the people in government. I think it may even eventually re-unite the country. But it needs to happen. I believe there've been serious crimes committed against the people of this country and those responsible need to be punished.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    I agree Snake but I have give up on this ever happening.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,667 Senior Member
    I agree Snake but I have give up on this ever happening.
    That's exactly right. It ain't happenin', and ain't gonna.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Maybe not, but I gotta believe it will. Never give up, never say no!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    What this is, is an attempt to cover up for the Obama/Holder/Lynch/Clinton corruption of the Department of Justice, by way of presidential appointments who were approved by the Senate, including Democrats and Republicans. The entire hierarchy of the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA, and the NSA was shilling for the Democrat Party. The IRS and numerous other agencies have been involved, as well.

Eight years of political appointments have either purged the competent leaders and replaced them with political opportunists, or corrupted existing bureaucrats, who have used their agencies against the American public, in direct disobedience to the laws and rules that prohibit such behavior. There are rank-and-file whistle-blowers galore, and there will likely be an avalanche of them, if they see this house of cards begin to tumble. James Comey has lost his ****ing mind, having already destroyed the reputation of the FBI, and the other rats are scrambling for the dark corners.

Had Hilary Clinton won the presidency, very little, if any of this would have ever come to light, and as long as Rod Rosenstein is running the FBI, the full extent of the damage will still not be known. AG Sessions is not in control, which begs the question, why not? Trump cannot fire the people who need to go, without unleashing the dogs of hell in the media, although I don't know how much worse they can actually be.

The whole Mueller investigation has been for the purpose of creating leverage against Trump and the Republican congress to back off. You don't see the Republican establishment geezers pushing for reform, and you do see many congressmen, Senate and House, running for the hills, choosing not to run for re-election. This is already a Constitutional crisis of the first order, with these bureaucracies in the executive branch pitted against the legislative branch and the President of the United States.

This is no longer a conspiracy theory. It is unfolding now, there is evidence, and 90% plus of the media is still refusing to report it factually. The only thing yet to be determined is how far it will go, and who goes down as a result of it.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    edited April 2018 #9

If they are having a clean out, do you think this old badger may be laid to rest?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/22/jfk-documents-could-show-the-truth-about-a-diplomats-death-47-years-ago

Family of Charles Thomas are pleading with Trump to release papers they say show his 1971 suicide stemmed from officials wanting to shut down effort to reopen JFK investigation....

....................In 1992, Congress passed the JFK Assassination Records Collection Act. Lawmakers hoped it would damp down raging conspiracy theories created by the release of Oliver Stone’s conspiracy-laden film, JFK, the year before.

The law called for release of all assassination-related documents. As a result, millions of pages were made public in the 1990s. Several thousand other documents, initially held back because of national security concerns, were supposed to have been released last October, the 25th anniversary of the law’s passage.

But Trump delayed the release for another six months, citing security concerns raised by the CIA and FBI. The new deadline is 26 April.

The White House has given no clue about whether the president will now allow the full library of documents to be made public. But Trump, who is no stranger to conspiracy theories, including about the Kennedy assassination, has vowed transparency. “The American public expects – and deserves – its government to provide as much access as possible” to the JFK records, he said last year.

Or is it too soon, still?

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    shush said:

If they are having a clean out, do you think this old badger may be laid to rest?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/22/jfk-documents-could-show-the-truth-about-a-diplomats-death-47-years-ago

Family of Charles Thomas are pleading with Trump to release papers they say show his 1971 suicide stemmed from officials wanting to shut down effort to reopen JFK investigation....

....................In 1992, Congress passed the JFK Assassination Records Collection Act. Lawmakers hoped it would damp down raging conspiracy theories created by the release of Oliver Stone’s conspiracy-laden film, JFK, the year before.

The law called for release of all assassination-related documents. As a result, millions of pages were made public in the 1990s. Several thousand other documents, initially held back because of national security concerns, were supposed to have been released last October, the 25th anniversary of the law’s passage.

But Trump delayed the release for another six months, citing security concerns raised by the CIA and FBI. The new deadline is 26 April.

The White House has given no clue about whether the president will now allow the full library of documents to be made public. But Trump, who is no stranger to conspiracy theories, including about the Kennedy assassination, has vowed transparency. “The American public expects – and deserves – its government to provide as much access as possible” to the JFK records, he said last year.

Or is it too soon, still?

I suppose he's just waiting for someone to make him an offer he can't refuse. If the President of Mexico offered to pay for a beautiful wall between us, on his side of the Rio Grande, I'm quite sure he could have about anything he wanted. ;)
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,671 Senior Member
    I believe that the NSA and the CIA are involved in the FBI misdeeds. Intelligence services and the IRS were stocked with corrupt officials too. Clapper and Brennan are liars and about as corrupt as they come. Brennan voted for the Communist Party candidate, Gus Hall for president in 1976. In 1980 when he was a candidate for hiring by the CIA he was concerned that he wouldn't pass the lie detector test. He admitted voting for Hall and explained it away as being disgusted with both major parties and voted for the communist as a protest vote. He was eventually hired, regardless of that vote. I don't buy his explanation, and believe he is about as left-wing as they come. Also, the thing that bothers me about naming this bureaucratic conspiracy "The Deep State" is that it used to be called "The Shadow Government" which I think is more appropriate.

Here is an interesting article describing in detail what the Deep State and Shadow Government really are:

https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/the_deep_state_the_unelected_shadow_government_is_here_to_stay
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,950 Senior Member

I think you guys are making it way more complex than it is.  To quote (misquots?) someone famous, "power corrupts.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    I believe that the NSA and the CIA are involved in the FBI misdeeds. Intelligence services and the IRS were stocked with corrupt officials too. Clapper and Brennan are liars and about as corrupt as they come. Brennan voted for the Communist Party candidate, Gus Hall for president in 1976. In 1980 when he was a candidate for hiring by the CIA he was concerned that he wouldn't pass the lie detector test. He admitted voting for Hall and explained it away as being disgusted with both major parties and voted for the communist as a protest vote. He was eventually hired, regardless of that vote. I don't buy his explanation, and believe he is about as left-wing as they come. Also, the thing that bothers me about naming this bureaucratic conspiracy "The Deep State" is that it used to be called "The Shadow Government" which I think is more appropriate.

Here is an interesting article describing in detail what the Deep State and Shadow Government really are:

https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/the_deep_state_the_unelected_shadow_government_is_here_to_stay

Interesting read. Almost scary. 
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,398 Senior Member
    The whole government has gotten so corrupt and bold about it that they don't even try to hide their corruption anymore. Upper echelons of every agency, bureau, and service of the government were packed with Obama appointees, and they have ALL pretty much turned out to be as corrupt as metastasized cancer.

The latest stinker from the FDA is that Big Pharma is experimenting with marijuana oils that don't contain THC, and the FDA has ruled that THEY can say who can and cannot experiment with the extracted oils and have given permission ONLY to Big Pharma and have sent cease and desist orders to others that were on the cutting edge of experimenting with the THC void oils to treat a lot of ailments, and were making good progress. FDA is in the Pharmaceutical Industry pocket big time and don't even hide their power grab on controlling who can use extracts from a weed.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams