Tennessee college senior defends posing for graduation picture with gun in her waistband

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 31,399 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 1,949 Senior Member
    They never looked that good when I was in school.
    She obviously be leaves in safe sex.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,399 Senior Member
    That little girl was raised right!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    edited April 10 #4
    Refreshing these days that she didn't let all the anti-gun brainwashing get to her in schools they try and indoctrinate our young folks with.
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,028 Senior Member
    And the haters can't seem to understand their pathology.  I knew a kid in college who actually gagged when he first saw my 1911 at my house. The sight of it made him physically ill. 

It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
    You should have told him he really wouldn't like the 230 grain "Pill" it shoots!
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,276 Senior Member
    Awwwwww! Too bad, so sad! (in reference to the hand wringing Liberals)
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,717 Senior Member
    A snowflake actually called the police about the picture, and several comments about the museum being a gun free zone.  uhm, she sure doesn't look like she is inside of any building to me
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 1,242 Senior Member
    Appendix carry.🙎
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,006 Senior Member
    Those white pants make that gun look hot.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,549 Senior Member
    Now that she has let all the scummy libs know that she goes against their grain, she's gonna' need that gun for protection. I do admire her guts though.
    I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,239 Senior Member
    This is something my daughter would do.  If I had d dollar for every call I got from her teachers in HS every time she expressed political opinions I'd be retired.  One teacher called me and asked if I was raising a Nazi.  When I asked why she said my daughter told her all stupid people should be killed.  I though that was a little harsh so I asked my daughter what happened and the conversation actually went like this.

Teacher: "What is the biggest problem we face in this country today?"
    Daughter: "Stupid people."

Teacher and daughter the exchanged some points on why she though this and my daughter defended her position quite adequately which got the teacher rather rattled.  So now in typical snowflake fashion she had to take the conversation to a ridiculous emotional level to try to maintain her untenable position.

Teacher: "So what do you think we should do with all these "stupid people", kill them?

So at this point my daughter looses all respect for this idiot and decides to be sarcastic/funny...

Daughter: "Well, that's one way to deal with them, maybe we can have a stupid people island we can send them too."

We resolved this one at the Principals office by proving the TEACHER was the one that suggested the killing idea and that pretty much stopped the phone calls for the rest of the year.  My son also got an A from a liberal teacher after writing a term paper in defense of the death penalty...

"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 1,949 Senior Member
    When I was in school a teacher wanted me to go visit my future home .......State Prison System.  ( I don't think he liked me )
    Plenty thought I'd end up in Reform School in JHS, I didn't. I wasn't a Juvenile Delinquent in the traditional sense, anyway. They told the girls I'd get them PG and they would have to drop out of school. I was smarter than that.

They hate it when students think fer themselves. Especially nowadays I'll bet.
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 1,204 Senior Member
    Now that she has let all the scummy libs know that she goes against their grain, she's gonna' need that gun for protection. I do admire her guts though.

This!

It's not her fault some people are crazy but Some people are Crazy!

No offense to anyone on this forum that might also have a F***book account but that site has sooooooooooooooooooooo much personal information on it that any Jackwagon with moderate computer skills can find where you live in 5 minutes. (Pictures, names, address, phone, google earth in under 5 minutes) :# :# :#

Ever wonder why the media hounds are always so interested in the names of a shooter or where he or she is from? With that info they can find things out faster than the police can.

I did my own looking around and what I found was scary. Most folks who just don't know any better are perfectly happy and feel safe with their accounts but I wouldn't get one of those things for any reason. And now with the recent FB hack -- Are you Kidding?!

https://twitter.com/BrennaSpencer

I wish her the best and hope she never needs to use that firearm.

"Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of the facts and evidence" — John Adams
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,276 Senior Member
    edited May 4 #16
    I could, and have, ranted all day about face***k, and how someone has to be pretty darn clueless to even touch that site with a 10 foot pole. Not to mention the teenaged angst and DRAMA that it is permeated with. No surprise there, as it was originally created for teenagers. That site was a thorn in my side when it was still very small and nobody had heard of it outside the population of a few colleges.

Just STAY AWAY from it, TWITter, and similar sites.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 1,204 Senior Member
    The less folks know the more confidently they know it!
    "Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of the facts and evidence" — John Adams