Bill Clinton Murders

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 31,710 Senior Member
I found this on the video Zorba posted about SamW.

Started watching it..........seems OK thus far. Will report back later.

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,710 Senior Member
    edited May 3 #2
    Good as any conspiracy theories....puts a lot together that leaves a big ? mark.

But nothing new and the narrator does a good job, but he lost some validity when he said the '.38 Special has fierce recoil and the muzzle rises over the shooters head from it' or something along those lines.

So I skipped around the video (FF). 

Amazing the Clinton's got as far as they did in politics. Maybe someday we will see them both get justice served on them.  It would 'Make My Day' to see them both convicted and thrown in prison for the rest of their natural lives.

There is some truth that some are just too powerful to be held accountable for their actions.  Hell, even the FBI handled Pantsuit with kid gloves...........me or you would already be singing the jailhouse blues for a fraction of what she got away with classified documents.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,613 Senior Member
    The first 5 minutes told me enough. He was a left-wing, anti-war protestor that hung out with commies in Russia and Czechoslovakia and a "moocher" according to the narrator of the video.

I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,710 Senior Member
    Remember those FBI files that outta nowhere appeared on a table upstairs in the WH in the 90s that Pantsuit had on her political rivals/others .........I wonder what kind of leverage that gave them.....and whose files they were? Probably never know.

Someway and somehow somebody on their deathbed is gonna spill the beans on those two with proof they can't lie their way outta.

May not amount to anything by then, but their legacy will suck. If it can get worse than it already is to many.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,141 Senior Member

Sometimes the only way justice can be served is with a set of crosshairs and a steady sight picture.  Mussolini, Khaddafi, and a few others come to mind.

Jerry

Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite