Obama ‘Library’ Is Anything But, Violates Federal Monument Rules

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 31,719 Senior Member
Great, screwing up America wasn't enough for him...............now Dipstick wants to mess up historical Chicago parks and monuments. His legacy..............after all. Chicago is a good place for him, I reckon. Maybe they will rename it Obammy City.

https://constitution.com/obama-library-is-anything-but-violates-federal-monument-rules/

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,688 Senior Member
    I’m SHOCKED 🤭
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,816 Senior Member
    I am still not sure what the purpose of the building site will be, if it is not for the library?
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,995 Senior Member
    He should just put up a bunch of small fire hydrant height statues of himself all over the site and make it a dog park. That way the dogs will have designated places to water.

I read somewhere that there will be no documents or books in the 'library'. It will be all electronic; screens with Obama telling everybody he's the best thing since.........................poop sandwiches?
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,613 Senior Member
    That walking bag of feces is a serial violator of the law.
    I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,688 Senior Member
    And in the same state of Illinois the Lincoln library is selling historical artifacts to pay off debt...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,548 Senior Member
    I’m SHOCKED 🤭
    +1
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,245 Senior Member
    Personally the Presidential Library thing for most seems to be a waste of funds. 15-20 acres of land ... 50,000-60,000 or more square foot building ... maintenance and employees ... to me seems like a lot of money spent for very little revenue. They are modern “pyramids” for a president most of whom don’t really deserve the accolade. These aren’t really true libraries ... more museums to a single man ... heck Reagan’s has a huge Air Force One INSIDE it. These places are the worst money pits of the National Archives. The higher attendance ones have less than 400,000 per year but they are more popular locations and names while the slower ones have 50,000 per year. I don’t know what Obama’s admission price (Reagan’s is $25)  will be but to cover the $1.5 Billion initial endowment they’ll need a lot of tickets sold ... unless they give them out like insurance and cell phones.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,070 Senior Member
    edited May 21 #9
    What would he have had to put in a library, anyway?

He was awarded a Nobel prize before he ever addressed a single problem. His first important act that actually changed something was Obamacare, which doubled the premiums and the deductibles for all of the 'paying customers' who were unfortunate enough to fall under its jurisdiction. Next, he created the environment in Iraq for ISIS to come in, destroyed the little bit of civil authority in Libya and lost the ambassador and some American heroes. His crowning achievement was that he didn't veto the plan that killed Public Enemy No.1 (bin Laden)

Any real library, like other past presidents have done, would have nothing in it but boring vacation pictures of Martha's Vineyard and the great golf courses of the world. Kneeling and kissing the hand of a Saudi king and videos of pallet loads of cash being delivered to the biggest financiers of terrorism in the world might be misunderstood, even in Chicago.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,719 Senior Member
    Plus he set race relations back 50 years in America with his race baiting progressive politics. Did noting but pour gas on the fire stirring up groups like BLM............................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,581 Senior Member
    Big Chief said:
    Plus he set race relations back 50 years in America with his race baiting progressive politics. Did nothing but pour gas on the fire causing the creation of groups like BLM............................
    FIFY...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

My Karma ran over your Dogma!
    Let the rioters/looters go free and blame Whitey for everything, let all the incarcerated 'People of Color' outta jail because they are innocent and victims of white supremacy/oppression..............let the drug dealers out too because they were 'Non-Violent' regardless of the thousands who die from overdoses, ruin their lives and their families, crimes committed to support the habit and on it goes.......way to go Dipstick! 

Go around the world kissing foreigners asses apologizing for America................and turning a blind eye to illegal immigrants...wanting so many to come here it will be no better than the sheet hole they came from if enough get in.

And that's just fer starters..........Hope and Change..............

Years ago some smart feller on here (can't remember who?) said we should keep an eye out for a rookie Chicago congressman, a community organizer that some powerful folks were grooming to be the next president..............

Now we need to keep an eye on Cory Booker and Kamala Harris, Cuomo and even Eric Holder among others.

Scary lineup..................

"Kamala Harris"...

zorba said:
    "Kamala Harris"...
    She replaced Barbra Boxer as US Senator,  viewed as a rising star by Dummycrats.

Big Chief said:
    zorba said:
    "Kamala Harris"...
    She replaced Barbra Boxer as US Senator,  viewed as a rising star by Dummycrats.

She also is the reason for the California micro-stamping debacle.

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,995 Senior Member
    Kamala Harris is a stone cold waste of protoplasm. I look at her and a LOT of the people in Congress and have the same thought, "That was the fastest sperm cell in the bunch? Must have been one that was WAY lightweight in the intelligence department!" :D
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.