Home Main Category Clubhouse

To all those attending the SE ...........

orchidmanorchidman Senior MemberPosts: 8,111 Senior Member
From one who is unable to attend. Prayers for safe travelling and an uneventful trip.

I am sure you guys and gals will have a great time, especially those attending their first.
Would appreciate seeing pics, so dont forget to take some please.

Dont forget the rules..........The most important of them is 'Dont be the first to fall asleep at the campfire sat night!'

I will raise a glass to you all around the time the shenanigans are happening on sat night.

Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....

Replies

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,921 Senior Member
    CPJ would never do anything that might be called jackassary
    Several glasses will be lifted to you I am sure
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,111 Senior Member
    I can’t believe I have to wait another year to meet you brother...
    Neither can I. Things over here are piling up but at the risk of jeopardising next years trip it looks like a resolution is on the cards............
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,398 Senior Member
    Gonna miss you, Alec. I miss my NZ redneck brother from another mother! :)
    Hope things get squared away over there and you get to make the trip next year.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,095 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    +1
    God help the rest of them when the three of us get together again
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Alec drove that rental like he stole it,  that one year I rode with him back to the house.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Did he rent a Land Rover a green something or other?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,095 Senior Member
    Mike, just another example of the FINE people (family) that frequents this place.

Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    Hate we are not going to get to see you again. Since I give up cigarettes 2 years ago and now occasionally hit the vape thingy. Maybe I won't turn it around backwards. B) I will give a toast for you at the campfire.
    cpj said:
    Alec check your IM 
    Done. Way to go Chris.
    I'm going to miss this one, again.............
    Maybe we should make a pact to attend next year Mike. I would like to sit down around the fire and have a beer with you.
    Big Chief said:
    Alec drove that rental like he stole it,  that one year I rode with him back to the house.
    You can take the LEO out of the force but you cant take the 'force ' out of the LEO lol.
    Hate we are not going to get to see you again. Since I give up cigarettes 2 years ago and now occasionally hit the vape thingy. Maybe I won't turn it around backwards. B) I will give a toast for you at the campfire.
    Thanks my friend. The cigarette incident was one of the funniest things I have ever been involved in.
    tennmike said:
    Working on it Mike. We have to do another road trip to Chattanooga when I come over.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,398 Senior Member
    orchidman said:
    Big Chief said:
    You can take the LEO out of the force but you cant take the 'force ' out of the LEO lol.
    Pumping up that tire at the Stop and Rob gas station was funny! I still laugh when I think about that! You, Chris, and I made a strange trio! :D
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • HappySquidHappySquid Member Posts: 383 Member
    orchidman said:
    From one who is unable to attend. Prayers for safe travelling and an uneventful trip.

I am sure you guys and gals will have a great time, especially those attending their first.
    Would appreciate seeing pics, so dont forget to take some please.

Dont forget the rules..........The most important of them is 'Dont be the first to fall asleep at the campfire sat night!'

I will raise a glass to you all around the time the shenanigans are happening on sat night.

I second the well wishes. Y'all are gonna have a big old time! I always look forward to the stories and pics!
    Ditto