Great Buy on 9mm Golden Saber ammo!!!

shooter10mmshooter10mm MemberPosts: 215 Member
Here ya go!!  I got me plenty y'all can get some now!!
 :D  B)
https://www.cdnnsports.com/ammunition.html#caliber=9MM

"You miss 100% of the shots you do not take!"
"As long as there's Lead in the air there's hope!
" -- Ralph Adkinson(Daddy) The original Marlboro Man

Replies

• 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 721 Senior Member
    Not quite as cheap as advertised once they add the mandatory $5 "Adult Signature Fee" but still tempting...... 
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,690 Senior Member
    That is a good price. It's listed as discontinued at Midway and had a price of $25.99 per box. A few other places (like SGAmmo) have it fer $10.99 and the same if you order 20 or more boxes.

I think there is another load much the same called Black Belt Bonded made fer Law Enforcement (but you can buy it) uses some kinda bonding process and you can see black stuff at the case mouth that is supposed to keep the bullet and core together more or something.

Anyhow, can't beat that price and should work just fine and it is a factory Golden Saber round.

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • shooter10mmshooter10mm Member Posts: 215 Member
    edited June 6 #4
    Not quite as cheap as advertised once they add the mandatory $5 "Adult Signature Fee" but still tempting...... 
    Not sure if that's a regular thing or not....I ordered 10 boxes right before I posted that post and got the shipment today!!!!   And my total was $99.90
    "You miss 100% of the shots you do not take!"
    "As long as there's Lead in the air there's hope!
    " -- Ralph Adkinson(Daddy) The original Marlboro Man
    I reckon my P-89 would handle it just fine, but my Ruger LC9s manual says use it (+P) very sparingly.

I reload my own Gold Dots/Nosler HPs/Rem HPs 115 JHPs and have some factory 9mm for SD too.

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 721 Senior Member
    Only the 124 Grain is +P the 147 Grain is not.  That is what I use.....still tempted.
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,659 Senior Member
    Got me 10 boxes.  Thanks for the heads up!
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
    edited June 12 #8
    Here is what they are marketing now to replace/improve the Golden Saber ammo........................added a belt to it.

I'm sure the original works just fine as it is, but they are always trying to improve the mousetrap.

Big Chief said:
    Here is what they are marketing now to replace/improve the Golden Saber ammo........................added a belt to it.

I'm sure the original works just fine as it is, but they are always trying to improve the mousetrap.

Nice but the old stuff works well enough for my needs and for what I just paid for it, I’m good.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
    Still on sale and in stock!  My 10 boxes just arrived today.