Woman kills rabid bobcat with bare hands

Gene LGene L Senior MemberPosts: 9,665 Senior Member

Replies

• LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 4,198 Senior Member
    Linked no workee.
    Decisions have consequences, not everything in life gets an automatic mulligan.
    KSU Firefighter
  • jbohiojbohio Senior Member Posts: 5,404 Senior Member
    Tough lady! 
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,246 Senior Member
    Link just worked  for me, happened in GA so it is an eastern link-----you not
    authorized to see it
    This message has been deleted
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,960 Senior Member
    Da-yum! Remind me not to piss grandma off!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

My Karma ran over your Dogma!
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 9,665 Senior Member
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 1,758 Senior Member
    Adrenalin, determination, and an iron grip.
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,056 Senior Member
    Granny has the kung fu grip. 
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 14,255 Senior Member
    "Granny" is younger than me at 46. Anyway, still a tough lady. Rabies shots are going to suck, but she will come out ok in the end. It could have been much worse had she not taken decisive actions.
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 8,809 Senior Member
    "Granny" is younger than me at 46. Anyway, still a tough lady. Rabies shots are going to suck, but she will come out ok in the end. It could have been much worse had she not taken decisive actions.
    Not as bad as they used to be when they gave them in the stomach......

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/rabies/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20351826

• A fast-acting shot (rabies immune globulin) to prevent the virus from infecting you. Part of this injection is given near the area where the animal bit you if possible, as soon as possible after the bite.
    • A series of rabies vaccines to help your body learn to identify and fight the rabies virus. Rabies vaccines are given as injections in your arm. You receive four injections over 14 days.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,984 Senior Member
    Mother of several boys obviously, this was my wife's comment,😂
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11