How does one change his membership status?

gunwalkergunwalker MemberPosts: 462 Member
I checked my profile today just out of curiosity and was quite surprised at some errors. It says I have been a member since 2011. No, I was a founding member probably joining around 1998 or 1999. There was no moderator yet and posts got a bit contentious. So, of course, the post count is way off too. Post count really does not matter much.  But it would be nice to be accurate. Also missing is geographical location, etc. Mods,any suggestions?
We do not view the world as it is, but as we perceive it to be.

Replies

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,881 Senior Member
    After one of the last forum crashes we all had to start over at 0. All of us have a 2011 start date or later.
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,256 Senior Member
    gunwalker said:
    I checked my profile today just out of curiosity and was quite surprised at some errors. It says I have been a member since 2011. No, I was a founding member probably joining around 1998 or 1999. There was no moderator yet and posts got a bit contentious. So, of course, the post count is way off too. Post count really does not matter much.  But it would be nice to be accurate. Also missing is geographical location, etc. Mods,any suggestions?
    I also came in before Dan J but show the same 2011 date
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,409 Senior Member
    It appears we all just have to embrace the suck.....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • gunwalkergunwalker Member Posts: 462 Member
    OK,thanks.
  • gunwalkergunwalker Member Posts: 462 Member
    Big Al1 said:
    After one of the last forum crashes we all had to start over at 0. All of us have a 2011 start date or later.
    so what makes one a senior member?
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,604 Senior Member
    gunwalker said:
    Big Al1 said:
    so what makes one a senior member?
    Post count...........We were all just members when the forum came back up..........despite the fact that we had posted up many times before on the old forum...
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....