Fauda (Chaos) series on NetFlix

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,654 Senior Member
edited June 23 in Clubhouse #1
Good Israeli TV show has two seasons on NetFlix. It can be selected to to be dubbed in English and has subtitles available too. I suggest you do both as sometimes the dubbing and subtitles differ somewhat some conversations are in Arabic/Hebrew.

Not fer the kiddies.

24 Episodes available. They are making more.

"Fauda" (Arabic for 'Chaos') depicts the two-sided story of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Doron, a commander of undercover Israeli unit, the Israeli Special Forces, operating inside Palestinian territories, and his team, are hunting down Hamas terrorist Abu-Ahmed. On the other side of the fence, the life of Abu-Ahmed and his family, who has thus far murdered 143 Israelis, will never accept the State of Israel, and will continue Jihad for as long as it takes."

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 28,150 Senior Member
    Excellent show.  My wife and I binged watched hit first two season and we are waiting for more👍👍
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton