Dedicated meme thread...............

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,425 Senior Member
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 8,611 Senior Member
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,257 Senior Member
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 5,835 Senior Member
    Gunholio!
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,700 Senior Member
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,624 Senior Member
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,292 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio said:
    I know a guy who could make that...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • RaptortrapperRaptortrapper Posts: 73 Member
    I could name a few...
    Some people are like a slinky-- not much fun till you push them down the stairs!
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

-Mikhail Kalashnikov

• FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 421 Member
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,016 Senior Member
    Had one of those LMAO moments this past week.  The boy and I drove up to the Superior and Apostle Islands areas while Mrs cgg was out of town.  Wish I'd gotten a picture, but there was a fireworks store up there called "Three Fingers Fireworks", lol!
    George Carlin

Now called Deplorable's.😁
    Somebody was airlifted out of our neighborhood just last nite with a blown up hand of some sort or other. Right behind us.

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
    jbp-ohio said:
    Wait... the spangly things are cute, I'll admit... but you have more than one?? 
    George Carlin
    jbp-ohio said:
    Wait... the spangly things are cute, I'll admit... but you have more than one?? 
    Have one, am one......

• cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 37,658 Senior Member
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 5,965 Senior Member
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 5,965 Senior Member
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13