Songs that make you turn it up.

1235»

Replies

• orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,434 Senior Member
    For Wambli .................

Not only turn it up but turn it on Baby!!!!!!!

( Sorry Zorba)

Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,284 Senior Member
    Better with the original music (I like Black Magic Woman as a song, but not for Belly Dance):

-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 8,608 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    Better with the original music (I like Black Magic Woman as a song, but not for Belly Dance):

Then leave the sound off like I did................
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,690 Senior Member
    Whisky in the jar.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,412 Senior Member

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,255 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 said:
    Whisky in the jar.
    the Metalica version, or one of the better ones?
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    CHIRO1989 said:
    Whisky in the jar.
    the Metalica version, or one of the better ones?
    Either Thin Lizzy or Metallica, I have not heard any others.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    Sad Man Tongue

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 1,259 Senior Member
    Hocus Pocus
    Focus
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,284 Senior Member
    Voo Doo
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • GilaGila Posts: 164 Member
    Mandy 

To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.  Sun Tzŭ
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,725 Senior Member
    Raz ama naz by Nazareth 

From the early 70s. Some may be too young to remember it.  It was the only song our horrible garage band ever got almost perfect.  I was OK on the drums, guitarist/singer rocked and bass player sucked. But today he is still playing in the studio. Have to turn it up real loud

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,254 Senior Member
    orchidman said:
    For Wambli .................

Not only turn it up but turn it on Baby!!!!!!!

( Sorry Zorba)

MUCH better!!!
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,254 Senior Member
    Actually the soundtrack from the movie El Cantante except for the Jennifer Lopez song which sucked so bad I actually deleted it from my iTunes library after I added the album....  Mark Anthony did a great job telling the story of Hector Lavoe a great Puerto Rican singer from my era.  You might not understand the words but percussion is contagious and it make me crank the volume up

"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 1,259 Senior Member
    Bird Dog
    The Everly Brothers.
1235»