KT life

KMT2KMT2 MemberPosts: 120 Member
Well everyone, Im still here. Mos have noticed that I am not posting much. Well between work(which one company is driving me nuts) and school, I have not been able to spend time here. Well that being said I figure yall needed an update.
 I'm just a few hospital clinicals away from 150 hours of road clinicals for Paramedic. Then a test or two and then my internship. which is most don't know is 250 of unpaid labor. So It will b every interesting to say the least. The hope is I will be able to stay here inn Michigan. But I have a feeling that , Me wife's family in Tampa will come a calling and well we will have to head there fro a few years. This has always been a thought in the back of our minds but recently the older part of the family have been  , well been getting old. SO if that occurs I will keep ya ll in the loop.
The good thing is I should be done by hunting season , so Ill pull a break then. The Company I am working for in Battle Creek , have already stated hat I can spend time in test simulations while on the clock. WHich is good. 
NOw I know I i broke the most basic of rules here a while back. I did not post my new guns, well Jayhawker and Jerm did see one and approved , Im going to have to get the pictures up for yall.
I was a bit bummed and wanted to attend the shoot this year, but school and work made it way to difficult to do so. SO I  belive I get a good hall pass for that  eh Teach?

But that  being said, I kind of need to know who is near  Eastern Kentucky University?
 My Nieces will be attending in the fall and I need to know of a good mechanic for her to go to. I believe she has an apartment so that would be taken care of and areas of where to go and where to stay away from.
 She being a Yank might just ruffle a few feather s. 
 Well it is good to be her for a few minutes and Ill try and get on more soon. Teach I will pick up our conversation on the mauser rifle build  soon. 
 Thanks  yall.
 Kevin M. Thomas

If you think OHSA is a little town in Wisconsin you may be in trouble!
Peace is firing my guns or 60 feet below the surface of the water.

Replies

• LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,221 Senior Member
    Can’t help with the mech question, but good to ‘see’ you back here.  
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 1,259 Senior Member
    I hope it all pans out in your favor. Maybe you can put some venison in the freezer in November.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,031 Senior Member
    Good luck
    I have a need for speed
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,254 Senior Member
    Nice to hear from you!
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 5,951 Senior Member
    Sounds like you're burning the candle at 3 ends. Your rewards will be plentiful!
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
    Groucho Marx
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 13,872 Senior Member
    Just checking...you will end up being Nationally Registered right?
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,292 Senior Member
    Good luck
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• KMT2KMT2 Member Posts: 120 Member
    Yes I am burning the candle at both ends and in multiple spots in the middle.
     Jayhawker , yup National Registry is the key. Even if they are being dorks about it. 
    If you think OHSA is a little town in Wisconsin you may be in trouble!
    Peace is firing my guns or 60 feet below the surface of the water.