You guys have GOT to check out this bunch

2»

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,162 Senior Member
    edited July 11 #32
    Looks like the cast for a ScyFY channel movie, I am trying to guess the order in which they will be killed in the movie

I googled these folks, pretty lame  in general, but, firearms are the great equalizer, so noted
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 38,821 Senior Member
    Why would the sides of your head be shaved if you had ringworm?
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • GilaGila Posts: 482 Member
    cpj said:
    Why would the sides of your head be shaved if you had ringworm?
    To apply the medication.
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,567 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Camouflage pants, and a red and black plaid shirt? WTH? That's about as camouflaged as a giraffe with a paper bag over it's head! :smiley:
    He is a Rambo/Lumberjack wannabe....?
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,280 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 said:

I googled these folks, pretty lame  in general, but, firearms are the great equalizer, so noted
    Big difference between holding a gun and running one.  BUT...One thing this picture does do is increase the likelihood that other antifa groups are arming themselves, which should be considered in any interaction with them. So they just raised their own threat level..,
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,037 Senior Member
    Jayhawker said:
    Big difference between holding a gun and running one.  BUT...One thing this picture does do is increase the likelihood that other antifa groups are arming themselves, which should be considered in any interaction with them. So they just raised their own threat level..,
    Yep, best make sure you're "well heeled" when out and about these days
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 23,898 Senior Member
    Some of them have been getting training from former military, from what I've been reading. Training is good, but I sort of doubt most have the required mindset for the actual real world application. Targets don't shoot back.
    I may be a Deplorable, but at least I'm not a Liberal!!!

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,141 Senior Member
    "Chick or dude?"- - - - - -If you can't tell at first glance, it definitely ain't worth a second one!
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,247 Senior Member
    Me thinks when the shoot'n starts a lot of those nice guns will be laying all over the place! Just take them home, rinse off with a hose and your go to go
  • ArmoredmanArmoredman Member Posts: 321 Member
    Don't forget that commie ex 1st Lt, who had real world actual war fighting experience, so there are a few. These guys reek airsoft, to me, but whadda I know...
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,615 Senior Member
    Now I'm really scared.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,204 Senior Member
    Don't forget that commie ex 1st Lt, who had real world actual war fighting experience, so there are a few. These guys reek airsoft, to me, but whadda I know...
    Grandson looked at picture and being into airsoft tends to agree with you, said one rifle looks just like one he has at home and two of them look a lot like one I just bought him.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 23,898 Senior Member
    Just noticed something odd in the photo (O.K. the whole photo is ODD). The guy kneeling in front doesn't have a magazine inserted in his rifle; everyone else does. Is he the designated Barney Fife of the group?
    I may be a Deplorable, but at least I'm not a Liberal!!!

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 2,276 Senior Member
    I wonder if the photo was of other people, taken for some other purpose, never intended to be paired with the derogatory caption???
  • ArmoredmanArmoredman Member Posts: 321 Member
    That is entirely possible. Pictures can be manipulated VERY easily.
2»