The girls, dressed and naked 😁

Replies

• Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,261 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Love that open top Colt! That's a nice one. And that Remington is one of my favorites, too. I have a Pietta 1858 cap and ball model Remington Army. Love to shoot that thing!  I'm a heretic concerning the Colt on the bottom, though. I just don't particularly like them. I don't know why; it is what it is.
    Thanks.....  you heathen... 🤣
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 1,261 Senior Member
    I'd trust that safety as much as a transfer bar. Don't some auto loading pistols use the same thing?

• kansashunterkansashunter Senior Member Posts: 1,277 Senior Member
    big Al and Jayhawker were on a certain list, now you are on it also. >:)
  • bellcatbellcat Senior Member Posts: 1,255 Senior Member
    Very nice!
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 13,873 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Love that open top Colt! That's a nice one. And that Remington is one of my favorites, too. I have a Pietta 1858 cap and ball model Remington Army. Love to shoot that thing!  I'm a heretic concerning the Colt on the bottom, though. I just don't particularly like them. I don't know why; it is what it is.
    Somebody get a rope!
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 37,653 Senior Member
    Jayhawker said:
    tennmike said:
    Somebody get a rope!
    Get two. They don’t blow my dress up either. 
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
    cpj said:
    Jayhawker said:
    tennmike said:
    Somebody get a rope!
    Get two. They don’t blow my dress up either. 
    Two ropes no waiting!  Who's next?!?!?
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

I'd trust that safety as much as a transfer bar. Don't some auto loading pistols use the same thing?

Transfer bars seem to be the domain of revolvers.  I can't think of a pistol with one off the top of my head...

big Al and Jayhawker were on a certain list, now you are on it also. >:)
    bellcat said:
    Very nice!
    Thank you gentlemen!
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,221 Senior Member
    Very nice, White Eagle. 
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
    LMLarsen said:
    Very nice, White Eagle. 
    Thank you 😎
  • FreezerFreezer Senior Member Posts: 1,391 Senior Member
    Three pages so far and nobody said it?

YOU SUCK!!!

I want to be just like you when I grow up.
    I like Elmer Keith; I married his daughter :wink:
    Freezer said:

YOU SUCK!!!

🤣🤣🤣  Thanks and my wife would like to talk you out of that thought...
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 5,965 Senior Member
    Freezer said:

YOU SUCK!!!

🤣🤣🤣  Thanks and my wife would like to talk you out of that thought...
    Is that because ONE of you is more than enough or you just haven’t grown up. 

I personlly REFUSE to grow up. You just can’t make me. 
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 1,979 Senior Member
    I have never shot my 73  44 40 . What is a good load to put in it ?
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,022 Senior Member
    edited July 12 #77
    zorba said:
    Ned calls me Klinger - he thinks he's the first person on the planet to refer to me by that name! I had a co-worker that beat him to it by a number of years, but that's OK. Ned's a great guy anyway...
    Yep, all ya gotta do is rat him out to Clean and he'll shut up!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,285 Senior Member
    snake284 said:
    zorba said:
    Ned calls me Klinger - he thinks he's the first person on the planet to refer to me by that name! I had a co-worker that beat him to it by a number of years, but that's OK. Ned's a great guy anyway...
    Yep, all ya gotta do is rat him out to Clean and he'll shut up!
    Clean and I *did* have a conversation about how Ned just can't figure out the difference between a dress and a skirt...

It was worth some laughs!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 6,817 Senior Member
    That's an enviable set of cowboy guns you've amassed.  Beautiful!
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
    Six-Gun said:
    That's an enviable set of cowboy guns you've amassed.  Beautiful!
    Thank you sir!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,616 Senior Member
    Wambli, you just blew on the coals of an almost burned out fire. I was cruising the Uberti website and found this.

https://www.uberti-usa.com/new-army-conversion-revolver

Every time I look at it, I start vibrating like a tuning fork! :D
    Dang it! Now I gotta find someone to order one for me! :p
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Posts: 1,510 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Wambli, you just blew on the coals of an almost burned out fire. I was cruising the Uberti website and found this.

Now that's puuuurty!!!
    edited July 13 #83
    tennmike said:

Crap now I want another one...  Damn you 🤬
    I had one of these (Remington 1875) to go with the 1890 on the OP but I passed it on to my son.  I loved that gun...

cpj said:
    That picture tells me your CASS handle was 
    “The Pudgy Puerto Riccan. “
    I'm going with "El Salsalero Stampedo"
    Six-Gun said:
    cpj said:
    Et tu Brute 🤣🤣🤣
    Actually my SASS name was Doc Eagle.  That was a combination of the nickname my wife gave me “Doc” because of the infamous Doc Holliday, and Eagle was my horse’s name.

I still have friends from my old horse/SASS days that call me Doc... 

Six-Gun said:
    cpj said:
    Et tu Brute 🤣🤣🤣
    C'mon - it's catchy!
    Yes but then I’ll need a different sombrero brother... 
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 1,979 Senior Member

Stick with " Doc "  .......castanets would not suite you .  ( just my opinion )
    Old Ron said:

Stick with " Doc "  .......castanets would not suite you .  ( just my opinion )
    You’re thinking of Zorba 😁