Home Main Category Clubhouse

You guys have GOT to check out this bunch

2»

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Some of them have been getting training from former military, from what I've been reading. Training is good, but I sort of doubt most have the required mindset for the actual real world application. Targets don't shoot back.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    "Chick or dude?"- - - - - -If you can't tell at first glance, it definitely ain't worth a second one!
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,281 Senior Member
    Me thinks when the shoot'n starts a lot of those nice guns will be laying all over the place! Just take them home, rinse off with a hose and your go to go
  • ArmoredmanArmoredman Member Posts: 362 Member
    Don't forget that commie ex 1st Lt, who had real world actual war fighting experience, so there are a few. These guys reek airsoft, to me, but whadda I know...
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    Now I'm really scared.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,851 Senior Member
    Don't forget that commie ex 1st Lt, who had real world actual war fighting experience, so there are a few. These guys reek airsoft, to me, but whadda I know...
    Grandson looked at picture and being into airsoft tends to agree with you, said one rifle looks just like one he has at home and two of them look a lot like one I just bought him.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Just noticed something odd in the photo (O.K. the whole photo is ODD). The guy kneeling in front doesn't have a magazine inserted in his rifle; everyone else does. Is he the designated Barney Fife of the group?
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,928 Senior Member
    I wonder if the photo was of other people, taken for some other purpose, never intended to be paired with the derogatory caption???
  • ArmoredmanArmoredman Member Posts: 362 Member
    That is entirely possible. Pictures can be manipulated VERY easily.