Posting Pictures

124»

Replies

• GilaGila Posts: 164 Member
    zorba said:
    I'll agree with that, the Mexican is better. Still, even American Coca-Cola in plastic is better than ANY Pepsi!
    And I'll agree with that.  At issue here is the tasty RC Cola, which you don't have to drink and I enjoy immensely... 
    To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.  Sun Tzŭ
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,285 Senior Member
    RC's somewhere between the two, although I'll admit its been awhile...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 8,608 Senior Member
    Coke taste like cough syrup.......... I prefer Pepsi

Although any cola is way down my list.......
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    The only Pepsi product I like is "Sierra Mist", which is now called "Mist Twist".

THE BEST clear soda-pop I've tasted. Way better than 7-UP, Sprite, or even Ginger Ale.

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
    zorba said:
    The only Pepsi product I like is "Sierra Mist", which is now called "Mist Twist".

THE BEST clear soda-pop I've tasted. Way better than 7-UP, Sprite, or even Ginger Ale.
    It's Sierra Mist again and it tastes........ different
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    jbp-ohio said:
    zorba said:

My favorite clear soda pop is IBC Cream Soda, which just happens to come in glass bottles.  One could say it tastes different...
    To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.  Sun Tzŭ
    edited July 12 #98
    Gila said:
    jbp-ohio said:
    zorba said:

My favorite clear soda pop is IBC Cream Soda, which just happens to come in glass bottles.  One could say it tastes different...
    I mean it tastes different than when it was SM before. Tastes...... artificial 
    I dunno - I bought some last week that was "Mist Twist" and it tasted fine. But if they've switched names on it again and changed the formulation, that wouldn't be the 1st time in the soda-pop industry. Didn't work out too well last time...

zorba said:
    I dunno - I bought some last week that was "Mist Twist" and it tasted fine. But if they've switched names on it again and changed the formulation, that wouldn't be the 1st time in the soda-pop industry. Didn't work out too well last time...
    By the last time, do you mean when they came out with "New" Coke?  That was some nasty swill...
    Gila said:
    zorba said:
    By the last time, do you mean when they came out with "New" Coke?  That was some nasty swill...
    Exactly that - "New Coke" tasted just about like Pepsi - that is to say, like bilge water from a garbage scow...

And that was when Classic Coke debuted, minus the cane sugar... 
124»