Posting Pictures

124»

Replies

• GilaGila Posts: 632 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    I'll agree with that, the Mexican is better. Still, even American Coca-Cola in plastic is better than ANY Pepsi!
    And I'll agree with that.  At issue here is the tasty RC Cola, which you don't have to drink and I enjoy immensely... 
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 18,054 Senior Member
    RC's somewhere between the two, although I'll admit its been awhile...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 8,985 Senior Member
    Coke taste like cough syrup.......... I prefer Pepsi

Although any cola is way down my list.......
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    The only Pepsi product I like is "Sierra Mist", which is now called "Mist Twist".

THE BEST clear soda-pop I've tasted. Way better than 7-UP, Sprite, or even Ginger Ale.

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    zorba said:
    The only Pepsi product I like is "Sierra Mist", which is now called "Mist Twist".

THE BEST clear soda-pop I've tasted. Way better than 7-UP, Sprite, or even Ginger Ale.
    It's Sierra Mist again and it tastes........ different
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    jbp-ohio said:
    zorba said:

My favorite clear soda pop is IBC Cream Soda, which just happens to come in glass bottles.  One could say it tastes different...
    edited July 12 #98
    Gila said:
    jbp-ohio said:
    zorba said:

My favorite clear soda pop is IBC Cream Soda, which just happens to come in glass bottles.  One could say it tastes different...
    I mean it tastes different than when it was SM before. Tastes...... artificial 
    I dunno - I bought some last week that was "Mist Twist" and it tasted fine. But if they've switched names on it again and changed the formulation, that wouldn't be the 1st time in the soda-pop industry. Didn't work out too well last time...

zorba said:
    I dunno - I bought some last week that was "Mist Twist" and it tasted fine. But if they've switched names on it again and changed the formulation, that wouldn't be the 1st time in the soda-pop industry. Didn't work out too well last time...
    By the last time, do you mean when they came out with "New" Coke?  That was some nasty swill...
    Gila said:
    zorba said:
    By the last time, do you mean when they came out with "New" Coke?  That was some nasty swill...
    Exactly that - "New Coke" tasted just about like Pepsi - that is to say, like bilge water from a garbage scow...

And that was when Classic Coke debuted, minus the cane sugar... 
  • wizard78wizard78 Senior Member Posts: 1,001 Senior Member

“If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry!"
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 3,183 Senior Member
    edited September 8 #104
    You guys are so cold on poor Pepsi !   lol
    I was all the way RC until they only had it in cans. Then the switch came. If you would cut back on bilge water then your taste buds would come back & could realize how good Pepsi is . lol Coke is only good in a mixed drink. ( or to clean rust or batteries )
    Pepsi is the bilge water - but that would be an insult to bilge water from tramp steamers the world over!

124»