Dedicated meme thread...............

1151617181921»

Replies

• Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 5,965 Senior Member

I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,011 Senior Member
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 8,608 Senior Member
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 5,835 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio said:

Ruh - roh!🤤
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,285 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio said:
    She should be wearing a dunce's cap.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 416 Member
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 37,653 Senior Member
    398? 
    Amateur. 
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,292 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    398? 
    Amateur. 
    Needs to add a zero to it? 3980
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,162 Senior Member
    zorba said: 
    jbp-ohio said:
    She should be wearing a dunce's cap.
    You're a "guy" who wears make-up, big earrings, paints his fingernails and toenails, has a tramp stamp, and wears dresses and skirts, and folks here have actually accepted all of that and then you make a comment like that?
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    edited July 18 #620
    You're a "guy" who wears make-up, big earrings, paints his fingernails and toenails, has a tramp stamp, and wears dresses and skirts, and folks here have actually accepted all of that and then you make a comment like that?
    Yep. Nothing to do with what she looks like or what she's wearing. She's using face***k!

And you forgot my navel piercing. Everybody always forgets my navel piercing!

zorba said:
    Yep. Nothing to do with what she looks like or what she's wearing. She's using face***k!

And you forgot my navel piercing. Everybody always forgets my navel piercing!
    We would if you shut up about it! 
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,162 Senior Member

I'm thankful that the pool at the hotel in Pulaski is never open on the Memorial Day weekend because that could be Zorba.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me

I'm thankful that the pool at the hotel in Pulaski is never open on the Memorial Day weekend because that could be Zorba.
    HEY! I ain't that fat. Besides, I don't fly in so I can't have the wrong swimwear. Not only that, I never pack swimwear anyway - I very seldom swim.