FBI agent accidentally fires gun while dancing at a Denver nightclub

2»

Replies

• jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 8,985 Senior Member
    Big Chief said:
    cpj said:
    Big Chief said:
    Is Tex still doing YouTube videos?
    I believe so, at least they’ve showed up on my YouTube feed. Archery videos. Not sure how new they are. 

He DID have an excellent line though:
    ”I just **** shot myself.”
    Be hard to shoot yersef with an arrow................but I imagine it can be done.
    Shoot a carbon arrow with a crack in it....................

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 28,191 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    Big Chief said:
    Is Tex still doing YouTube videos?
    I believe so, at least they’ve showed up on my YouTube feed. Archery videos. Not sure how new they are. 

He DID have an excellent line though:
    ”I just **** shot myself.”
    I loved his “explanation” video better...

”My instincts kicked in...  I called my mom...”  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,359 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    The Denver DA charged him with second degree assault pending possible additional charges when the toxicology results become available.

The FBI is conducting sn internal investigation.

The victim has retained legal counsel with a local ambulance chasing attorney famously seen on local tv commercials.

🐒
    The victim SHOULD do that. I hope the worthless p o s agent gets jail time, and the victim gets rich. 
    Nah, there's justice and "just us"

"Bishop's lawyer argued during a short court hearing on Tuesday that the FBI strongly encourages its agents to carry their service weapons while not on the clock. Prosecutors didn't object, so Bishop can carry his weapon both while working and when not.

The agent will still not be allowed to drink or use drugs while his case is pending."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/10/fbi-agent-who-mistakenly-shot-man-during-backflip-in-denver-bar-can-carry-gun-again-judge-rules.html

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,272 Senior Member
    I loved his “explanation” video better...

”My instincts kicked in...  I called my mom...”  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Enzo, have you seen the "song" video someone posted of the event?

It would probably get me in trouble to post it, so I'll IM you the link
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,103 Senior Member
    CaliFFL said:
    cpj said:
    The Denver DA charged him with second degree assault pending possible additional charges when the toxicology results become available.

The FBI is conducting sn internal investigation.

The victim has retained legal counsel with a local ambulance chasing attorney famously seen on local tv commercials.

🐒
    The victim SHOULD do that. I hope the worthless p o s agent gets jail time, and the victim gets rich. 
    Nah, there's justice and "just us"

"Bishop's lawyer argued during a short court hearing on Tuesday that the FBI strongly encourages its agents to carry their service weapons while not on the clock. Prosecutors didn't object, so Bishop can carry his weapon both while working and when not.

The agent will still not be allowed to drink or use drugs while his case is pending."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/10/fbi-agent-who-mistakenly-shot-man-during-backflip-in-denver-bar-can-carry-gun-again-judge-rules.html

It's good to know he can go back to using drugs after the taxpayers hand out the settlement. 
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • MileHighShooterMileHighShooter Senior Member Posts: 4,753 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    “The clubs manager wasn’t sure the agent had been drinking. “

Lets do some Monday morning quarterbacking.... 

It’s a bar. 
    It’s after midnight. 
    Theres a white bread honky mother **** attempting to dance and do back flips. 

Man. I’m not sure if he was drinking or not either ...
    Yea, and you don't go to THAT bar to have a fruity wine spritzer. Mile High Spirits is well known for very large pours. It's also a distillery.  The kinda place where you order gin & tonic and you get GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN and tonic 
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Once again, please refrain from cutting short any baseless totally emotional arguments with facts. It leads to boring, completely objective conversations well beyond the comprehension ability of many.
2»