New toy, a trail cam

TurdusMerulaTurdusMerula MemberPosts: 212 Member
As someone of you might remember I live on an 17 acres island. Last week I got myself a new toy, cheap trail cam. I put it on the road that has been built to get into our home island. A lot of animals. White tail deer, roe deer, foxes, badgers. Every day. No wonder our dogs are sniffing the air when they go to pee in the mornings :)

To see a World in a Grain of Sand And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand And Eternity in an hour
-William Blake-

Replies

• Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 5,965 Senior Member
    Cool. 
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,700 Senior Member
    You might as well be taking a picture in northern Minnesota, the similarities are amazing, looks like every other secondary road where I am from.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,735 Senior Member
    You are blessed
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • TurdusMerulaTurdusMerula Member Posts: 212 Member
    CHIRO1989 said:
    You might as well be taking a picture in northern Minnesota, the similarities are amazing, looks like every other secondary road where I am from.
    These pics are totally off topic but just to show you the views on our private, 2 mile road when approaching our home island. These are from the last weeks evening walk with my family. Hope you don't mind...

To see a World in a Grain of Sand And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand And Eternity in an hour
    -William Blake-
  • RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Posts: 1,524 Senior Member
    Very nice pictures. 
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 6,819 Senior Member
    Very cool.  You will have a lot of fun with that camera.  That road of yours gets a lot of deer traffic.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • neosamneosam New Member Posts: 28 New Member
    Nice pics. Looks like you got a good, cheap trail cam.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,700 Senior Member
    I will get you some comparison pics in a month or so when the mosquitoes and flies are a bit more subdued up north.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11