Home Main Category General Firearms

Blazer .22's, $199.90 for 5000 rnds delivered from PSA

BigDanSBigDanS Senior MemberPosts: 6,992 Senior Member
Title says it all.  Buy a case of 5000 rounds delivered from Palmetto State Armory through Aug 27th for $199.90.  Buy 2500 rounds delivered for just $99.95.

D
"A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:

Replies

• JKPJKP Senior Member Posts: 2,331 Senior Member
    Thanks! 2500 on the way at $0.04 each.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    That's a good price with free S&H and no taxes (yet).

Lots of folks really like that .22 ammo. I'm petty good on .22 ammo right now, but still...................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 3,951 Senior Member
    They ran the same deal a few months ago. I ordered 2500. Wouldn’t mind another 2500, but got too many other things going on. 
    Thankfully, the shortage has been over here for quite some time. There’s been stacks of all kinds of 22 ammo on the shelves at Sportsman’s Warehouse and Cabelas for over a year. Maybe the market is so saturated from all the hoarders during the shortage. I hope there’s a lot of people out there sitting on a bunch of 22 ammo they paid way too much for...
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,182 Senior Member
    Picked up a bunch of auto match from them a week ago for about the same price. Seems the .22 shortage is finally be over!
    My local Mal*Wart is swimming in .22.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

I mean yes shortage has been over for a while. I guess I meant prices are finally getting back to close to what they were pre-obama. 
    That’s true. Prices are coming down. That’s what I was referencing about hoping all those people who hoarded at $60 a brick are proud of themselves now.  :D
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    I remember buying the Federal 525 boxes at Big 5 for $6.99 on sale. 
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,644 Senior Member
    I bought a case of Blaser 22LR for less than $10/brick
    Back then, Rimfire Central ran a monthly "Buck-a-box" match. Any rifle you wanted and any ammo, as long as it  was "Buck-a-box" or less.
    They (Joe Haller) kept a list of the current ammos that qualified.
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.