Home Main Category General Firearms

Picked up a CZ P07

JKPJKP Senior MemberPosts: 2,332 Senior Member
edited August 2018 in General Firearms #1
I had three FNP-45 variants so one went on the sale / trade block. Traded one for a CZ P-07 Tactical and cash. Haven't fired it yet but so far I like the ergonomics and trigger. Be advised if you get one of these swapping out the back strap requires a second set of hands!

Replies

• JKPJKP Senior Member Posts: 2,332 Senior Member
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Let us know how she shoots when you can.

Congrats.

BTW: After seeing so many vehicles painted, wearing desert Camo and seeing so much sand.......it would be hard for me to buy a gun with that color on it. Just a personal thing, nothing wrong with it at all.    
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Big Chief said:
    Let us know how she shoots when you can.

Congrats.

BTW: After seeing so many vehicles painted, wearing desert Camo and seeing so much sand.......it would be hard for me to buy a gun with that color on it. Just a personal thing, nothing wrong with it at all.    
    It's actually gray - just looks like desert tan.
  • mitdr774mitdr774 Member Posts: 1,543 Senior Member
    If it shoots anything like my P-09, you should be very happy with it.  Im not the best shot and my eyes are not very good, but at 30 feet (yeah I know I should push it further but the lighting sucks from 30 feet until the 50 yard mark at the indoor range) the first 100 rounds were all in a 4" circle.  For me with any pistol that is doing pretty good, especially right out of the box.
    edited August 2018 #6
    Sorry, I meant to say it is tactical urban gray per CZ which makes all of the difference in the world. I just wish it had a grip zone then it would be perfect.
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,824 Senior Member
    I see it is suppressor ready. Any plans?
  • sakodudesakodude Senior Member Posts: 4,114 Senior Member
    My brother has the non-tactical P-07 version and it is probably the nicest shooting 9mm ether one of use has experienced. I predict you will like it.

Sako

Michakav said:
    Going to try my YHM Cobra M2 (sized for .45) and see how it runs. 
    JKP said:
    Sorry, I meant to say it is tactical urban gray per CZ which makes all of the difference in the world. I just wish it had a grip zone then it would be perfect.
    Had to Google grip zone. Doesn't sound like anything a bit of well placed skateboard tape can't do. 

I haven't shot any of the plastic CZs yet, but I've heard good things. I predict you'll be satisfied. 

That whole post was a joke - poking fun at all things labeled tactical and also poking fun at the Springfield use of the term "grip zone" in big letters on the newer XD pistols.

Very likely ordering a Talon grip for it though.
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 8,155 Senior Member
    JKP said:
    Michakav said:
    Going to try my YHM Cobra M2 (sized for .45) and see how it runs. 
    Nice!  Congrats on the scope, as well.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,408 Senior Member
    sakodude said:
    My brother has the non-tactical P-07 version and it is probably the nicest shooting 9mm ether one of use has experienced. I predict you will like it.

Sako

I have one of the first versions as well.  Great little gun.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    cpj said:
    It’s better than the FN ugly .45 you traded, at least. 
    In that case, feast your eyes on the remaining two FNP45s.