Home Main Category Clubhouse

Prayer request

CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior MemberPosts: 14,282 Senior Member
An uncle succumbed to his brain tumor that he has been dealing with for at least 15 years, please pray for my aunt, my mom her sister, and my cousins, it has been a long haul. He has been pretty functional but it took his ability to speak these past couple years gradually, hard to see a sharp guy not be able to communicate. He was a chiropractor also, an excellent mechanic and very good wood and metal shop skills, he got a 650 Triumph running well and over the years has owned Shelby Mustangs, Porsche Speedsters, and Old school Jeep Wagoneers that he rescued and got running, sold the Mustang and Porsche back in the day to finance school, the current owner of the Shelby found him and he got to drive it a few years back. I did see him at a family wedding back in June, he was doing OK then, just took a turn with the tumor a couple weeks ago and they knew it was going south then, my Aunt said he went out very peacefully.
Thanks.
I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11

Replies