Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Kavanaugh conformation hearing.......

1234568»

Replies

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,068 Senior Member

To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • North ForestNorth Forest Member Posts: 358 Member
    horselips said:
    . The chasm between Republicans and Democrats is now so wide it can no longer be bridged. Thank goodness - any GOP legislator who ventures across that aisle in seek of reasonable cooperation is wasting his time. The conduct of the demonstrators in the Senate gallery during the vote was a near riot and should constitute a clear warning of the depths our nation will sink to if (when) these totalitarian-progressives ever take real power.

Every election is now a crisis. 

It has become "The U.S. Civil War of Political Ideology".  Us vs. Them. Next battle:  mid-term elections. Stay tuned, the circus intensifies.Thank God the Constitution now has a chance of remaining intact, at least for now.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Libs are seriously Butt-hurt.................funny thing is Kavanaugh and the one Obammy tried to get nominated his last year in office (Garland) agreed 80-90% of the time on cases that came to their court.

They are worried Roe v Wade will be overturned........unlikely, that probably will be left up to the states to determine when abortions are allowed.

Oh and don't forget it was Chucky who said no president in his last year in office should be able to get a justice nominated to SCOTUS...............
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,281 Senior Member
    Roe V Wade is a smoke screen in order to attract Women and it has been very successful.What the Commie Leadership really fear is
    VOTER ID
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Voter ID should already be the law. If Mexico and India, and a LOT of other countries can and do require Picture Voter ID, then there's no reason we shouldn't be doing it.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Voter ID should already be the law. If Mexico and India, and a LOT of other countries can and do require Picture Voter ID, then there's no reason we shouldn't be doing it.

I was issued a voter registration card in July 1971. It was then checked at the polls. We now vote by mail.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,912 Senior Member
    horselips said:
    ................................Every election is now a crisis. If Republicans win, whatever their faults, at least the Constitution and the nation have a chance of survival. If the Democrats win, it's pure KAKISTOCRACY.

I had to look that one up, but that is a particularly apt description of what a Demonicrat dominated Congress would be like.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,033 Senior Member
    edited October 2018 #219
    Regardless of who's in power, its generally a "malakocracy".

-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,928 Senior Member
    Im not looking up all these big words🎓
    Pffffttt! The government for the last 10 years has been a bunch of chimpanzees  in a cage throwing feces at each other, nothing more nor less.
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,912 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Pffffttt! The government for the last 10 years has been a bunch of chimpanzees  in a cage throwing feces at each other, nothing more nor less.
    Yeah, but demonicrats throw a much bigger volume of turds than the Reps.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    edited October 2018 #223
    Yeah, but demonicrats throw a much bigger volume of turds than the Reps.
    That's because the Democrats don't have enough fiber in their diet which leads to loose stool which leads to runny, fluffy turdlets which also contributes to their generally urine deficient outlook on life.
    ― Douglas Adams
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,033 Senior Member
    edited October 2018 #224
    Yes, but they're still all turds!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(