Home Main Category Clubhouse

ONE thread on the new FORUM!!! Hello! Is there anybody out there.

12346»

Replies

• MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,824 Senior Member
    My only real gripe is having to read from the middle. Not natural. Threads should be on the right.
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    Just curios. When I scroll down on a thread a bit then stop. The comments just start slowly scrolling up on their own. Anyone have that happen?
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Just curios. When I scroll down on a thread a bit then stop. The comments just start slowly scrolling up on their own. Anyone have that happen?
    Your phone/computer is haunted. Call in an exorcist, STAT! :)
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
     :D That's why I asked. It's kinda spooky.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,381 Senior Member
    Yup your not the only one
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • GilaGila Posts: 1,828 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Foxtrot Zulu, this is Bugnuts Crazy, over. Sierra Echo November Delta    Mike Oscar Oscar November Sierra Hotel India November Echo. Tango Hotel Echo   Golf Oscar Oscar Delta    Sierra Tango Uniform Foxtrot Foxtrot     Tango Hotel India Sierra      Tango India Mike Echo.    Tango Hotel Echo    Sierra Tango Uniform Foxtrot Foxtrot     Yankee Oscar Uniform     Sierra Echo November Tango      Lima Alpha Sierra Tango     Whiskey Alpha Sierra      Romeo Oscar Tango Golf Uniform Tango!
    Hic... 
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,802 Senior Member
    Hoo Rah! Everything works again.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • das68das68 Posts: 662 Senior Member
    edited October 2018 #159
    Conchokid was all over this and the IT guys responded.  Pretty fast recovery I would say.

Thankfully the vast majority behaved in the prescribed petulant mode for such an harrowing event.

Only to be let down by the pretend grown-ups, a few bad apples you get them in any detail.

Names have been taken, stand-up interviews will be had, with no coffee.

• jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,981 Senior Member
    Well someone must have been reading the posts cause everything seems to be working, still cant find any emojis.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,190 Senior Member
    The emojis are where they've been since the cutover to the new software earlier this year - but they're now oversized for some odd reason.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • das68das68 Posts: 662 Senior Member
    jaywapti said:
    Well someone must have been reading the posts cause everything seems to be working, still cant find any emojis.

JAY

• SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,291 Senior Member
    You've been hacked!

You just have to keep up with what they're reading -- problem solved............... ;)
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,981 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    The emojis are where they've been since the cutover to the new software earlier this year - but they're now oversized for some odd reason.
    Glad to hear that BUT I never found them on the last cutover and still cant find them now , so where are they ????

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
    Look at post #188... You're not missing much though...

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    tennmike said:
    Your phone/computer is haunted. Call in an exorcist, STAT! :)
    This.  You Catholic?  🤣
    No. Southern Missionary Baptist. But I know who the experts are on this exorcism stuff! :D
    ― Douglas Adams
    das68 said:
    Conchokid was all over this and the IT guys responded.  Pretty fast recovery I would say.

Thankfully the vast majority behaved in the prescribed petulant mode for such an harrowing event.

Only to be let down by the pretend grown-ups, a few bad apples you get them in any detail.

Names have been taken, stand-up interviews will be had, with no coffee.

You can pick out the former military folk at times like this. They're the ones bitchin' about it. And we know that a bitchin' sailor, soldier, or Marine is a happy one. And just like little boys, when things get quiet, it's time to start worrying and find out WHY they're quiet. Stuff is about to happen, or is the process of happening, and what's happening ain't good! :#
    ― Douglas Adams
    tennmike said:
    This.  You Catholic?  🤣
    No. Southern Missionary Baptist. But I know who the experts are on this exorcism stuff! :D
    As long as you're Missionary, you're not a deviant ;)
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• GilaGila Posts: 1,828 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    Look at post #188... You're not missing much though...
    That's why I use stuff like this... 
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,864 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Find yourself a witch, and have him/her smudge the darn thing!

zorba said:
    tennmike said:
    Bullsquirt on the witch thing. I married one by accident a long time ago and got shed of her, or her of me. Anyway, I don't want one of them around. The ones I saw that were supposed to cast a spell on Trump or whoever looked like loony tunes in need of fumigating!
    ― Douglas Adams
    edited October 2018 #173
    Some of them can be bat-scat crazy in the Liberal sense for sure! My wife happened to be in NOLA during the 2016 election, people went nutz (in a bad way) - she wasn't amused.
    OTOH, I know several who are really good people, including my very best friend who has helped both me and my wife immeasurably.
    Of course, the comment about the phone was in jest!

zorba said:
    tennmike said:
    Will she do?

This other one I found doesn't quite look right for the job!

Now if I could only find that darn B. O. S......... Hmm.

Hey Zorb, what's the black candle for again? :o

Spk said:
    Will she do?

Hey Zorb, what's the black candle for again? :o
    Dunno about the black candle, but your first picture would do nicely methinks!