Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Democrats in GA under investigation for alleged voter registration hacking

tennmiketennmike Senior MemberPosts: 27,398 Senior Member
They are getting desperate if they are trying this. Doesn't surprise me, though.

Two sources so I don't get accused of cherry picking.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/secretary-of-state-s-office-says-investigation-underway-into-hack-by-democratic-party/866298517

ttps://www.cnn.com/2018/11/04/politics/georgia-voter-registration-hacking-attempt-investigation/index.html

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
― Douglas Adams

Replies

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,495 Senior Member
    No, parts of Georgia got annexed by Russia back in 2008 after the Russo-Georgian war...
    Overkill is underrated.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,398 Senior Member
    Democrats are being investigated by the Republican secretary of state who has control over the election and also happens to be running for Governor. From your own link that you obviously didn't read...

For your information and edification, I read both links and listened to both videos. So you are welcome to take your snarky comment and shove it where the sun don't shine.........freakin' sideways if possible.  I didn't tell anyone WHAT to think. I provided a couple of links to the story. There are a LOT more that provide further info if you are of a mind to look further.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams