Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam leader, leads 'Death to America' chant in Iran

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,671 Senior Member
    The phrase "pop a cap in his ass" comes to mind.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,096 Senior Member
    The phrase "busta a cap in his ass" comes to mind.
    FIFY
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,659 Senior Member
    Guys a dirt bag!
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,495 Senior Member
    Trying to be surprised over this.

Failing.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,928 Senior Member
    Aaannnddd...it's political speech and as an American citizen, he is squarely within his First Amendment rights to say whatever he wants.....While I find his speech....and him, as a human being, completely reprehensible..and quite honestly wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire...it's his opinion and he's free to speak it aloud.

The real irony is the number of good people who have died to ensure this piece of feces the right to run his mouth...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,667 Senior Member
    "Collaborating with an enemy"...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    Saying you hate your country isn't treason in the strictest, prosecutable sense of the word...Disloyal? Yep Reprehensible? Also yep...

I would not, however, shed a tear if something " unfortunate" were to happen to this guy

• Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 4,265 Senior Member
    People on all sides have been trying to get a race war going here for years . Lately it is looking like the chances of that happening are good . When average people are saying " I am mad as hell & not going to take it any more " things will get interesting . People have the right to say anything ..... but there should be a price for what they do say . As soon as people are hurt they should arrest the ones that got the stupid ones all wound up to take actions . Or isn't inciting violence a crime any more ?
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,696 Senior Member
    edited November 2018 #11
    Treason charges? didn't happened when "Hanoi Jane" posed with the North Vietnamese troops and AAA, doubt it'll happen now.
    Farrakhan is a showman and has a public to satisfy with his flaming retorhic, that he knows will put him in the press spotlight, always looking for such situations to get rating.

I'd rather see him staying in Iran, "putting his money where his mouth is" and moving to Iran, pretty much like aaaall those Hollyweird characters that, as they previously claimed, moved to Canada or Europe, or to the remote forests to start "La Resistance"  when "fascist" Trump won the presidency.....oh, wait....

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,671 Senior Member
    edited November 2018 #12
    knitepoet said:
    The phrase "busta a cap in his ass" comes to mind.
    FIFY
    Sorry, not fluent in the Ebonics language..... >:)
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    edited November 2018 #13
    Shouting " Death to America" in that part of the world is mindless babble...they teach it in schools, so it's hardly inflammatory...

This guy has been screaming about killing white people and killing Jews for decades with complete impunity....in his own country...if threats were a crime this rectal sphincter would have been in prison long ago.

Unfortu,lately the Sedition Act of 1918 is no longer law...then Louis would actually be in jail for his speech..

In 1918 under the Sedition Act he would have been in deep doo doo in the U.S..
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    Antonio said:
    Treason charges? didn't happened when "Hanoi Jane" posed with the North Vietnamese troops and AAA, doubt it'll happen now.
    Farrakhan is a showman and has a public to satisfy with his flaming retorhic, that he knows will put him in the press spotlight, always looking for such situations to get rating.

I'd rather see him staying in Iran, "putting his money where his mouth is" and moving to Iran, pretty much like aaaall those Hollyweird characters that, as they previously claimed, moved to Canada or Europe, or to the remote forests to start "La Resistance"  when "fascist" Trump won the presidency.....oh, wait....

Exactly!  There should be a law that says your passport gets revoked.  NOW!!!

That's what I was thinking.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,398 Senior Member
    Farrakhan is stuck in the 1960's, and the 1960's want their village idiot back. He's spewed that crap for what seems forever. His mosque must be doing pretty good to pay him enough to front a trip to Iran. As long as the people following him buy the hate crap he's selling then he will be around.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,696 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Farrakhan is stuck in the 1960's, and the 1960's want their village idiot back. He's spewed that crap for what seems forever....
    The little I've heard this "gentleman" talk, that's EXACTLY the impression that I had; like an "oldies" pop band stuck in playing its '80s "One hit wonder" 30+ years later.

Wouldn't the revoking of his passport be somewhat like partly depriving him from his citizenship, thus making him a stateless person? If so, although deserved, seems pretty much like the practices of the worst banana republic commie dictatorships against their political enemies.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,398 Senior Member
    Antonio said:
    tennmike said:
    Farrakhan is stuck in the 1960's, and the 1960's want their village idiot back. He's spewed that crap for what seems forever....
    The little I've heard this "gentleman" talk, that's EXACTLY the impression that I had; like an "oldies" pop band stuck in playing its '80s "One hit wonder" 30+ years later.

Wouldn't the revoking of his passport be somewhat like partly depriving him from his citizenship, thus making him a stateless person? If so, although deserved, seems pretty much like the practices of the worst banana republic commie dictatorships against their political enemies.
    You're right about the revoking of his passport. Until he does something that rises to the level of doing that, it's best to just let him be. No use giving him MORE ammunition to spew MORE hate in a different direction about something new. He's 85 years old, and I don't see him spewing that hate speech much longer. His hatred has pretty much consumed him. Letting him make an ass of himself overseas like this may open a few eyes and turn some away from that hate filled path he's been preaching.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams