Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is now racist

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Time to beat the idiots with rubber chickens.....................................

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,096 Senior Member
    One of the comments after the article sums it up well...
    If you are looking for a way to be offended you will always find something.

Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,667 Senior Member
    Yep, those who look for "offense" will find it!
    I have zero patience for those fools.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    No surprise the idiots failing to recognize an anti discrimination statement.
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,749 Senior Member
    There's no proof until someone finds a picture with the whole gang on a bus.

Personaly, I've always felt like woodstock was given short billing.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,096 Senior Member
    The extreme PC crap is the worst things about today's left. I get being sensitive to certain things, but most of it is way out of hand. 
    Something you've said I can agree with
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 1,057 Senior Member
    I’m disgusted that **** like this even has to come up and be a thing nowadays. I can remember the days when there wasn’t constant drama.
  • ArmoredmanArmoredman Member Posts: 362 Member
    And this after Schulz fought hard to get Franklin even IN the comic strip...
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    knitepoet said:
    The extreme PC crap is the worst things about today's left. I get being sensitive to certain things, but most of it is way out of hand. 
    Something you've said I can agree with
    Me three............
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,715 Senior Member
    Why not "Black Friday"??????
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,156 Senior Member
    what I learned from spending the last week in Washington DC is that everything is racist.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,715 Senior Member
    And sexist 
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,969 Senior Member
    Big Chief said:
    Time to beat the idiots with rubber chickens.....................................

First off, I was "distracted" by that Sara Sampaio in a red bikini article in the side-bar!

Sneaky Chief, really sneaky :D

Now about that classic episode, young people will find offense everywhere. Since they weren't around back then -- they can only perceive and evaluate from what they know now.

There's a reason it's a "Classic".... It's from another era. Things were different back then. Surprise, surprise, it doesn't make everyone with today's "modern" sensibilities happy.  It was progressive for it's time.

Forty-five years from now these same people will be tryin' to explain to their grand kids why many of today's programing isn't Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, Pedophilic, Xenophobia, Specist, Misanthropic or suffering from Religism!

The cycle will continue.

My own dad used to say to us when we were young, "What the heck is wrong with kids today, they got no principles."

Simpler times... (no internet, unsocial media, cell phones, PCs or emoticons) :o
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    NN said:
    Why not "Black Friday"??????
    It's next. Can't believe they still call it that.
    Makes me wanna go watch really old cartoons from the 30s and 40s..............and laugh and laugh........................
    Things were different back then, just the way it was.