Home Main Category General Firearms

Interesting new Brno 7.5 **** pistol

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Wow, pretty cool, but unless I win the lottery I'll settle for my CZ 52. Looks like a very well made pistol.

Would be fun to run a couple mags through one. Will offer 10mm conversions for it too.

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,493 Senior Member
    edited November 2018 #2
    Ya said the same thing last year about your CZ 52 and this pistol.  Just sayin'...

https://forums.gunsandammo.com/discussion/comment/685690#Comment_685690

Oh, and the link is broken because the forum autocensor doesn't like the letters "F" and "K" next to each other, so it censors the link. 

Overkill is underrated.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    In the American Rifleman Insider Newsletter I got in an email today.

Well maybe I'm gettin senile, but yes I'll stick to my CZ 52 and M-1 Carbine. At that price point.
    Ya said the same thing last year about your CZ 52 and this pistol.  Just sayin'...

https://forums.gunsandammo.com/discussion/comment/685690#Comment_685690

Oh, and the link is broken because the forum autocensor doesn't like the letters "F" and "K" next to each other, so it censors the link. 

At any rate, they are on the market now 1001 made and supported here in FLA by  **** Brno USA in Gainesville, Fla., which also serves as the U.S. warranty and service center.  

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I'm consistent anyhow. B)

The links in Divers thread about it don't work now.  
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,493 Senior Member
    Yeah, because of the F and the K together. 
    Overkill is underrated.
  • mitdr774mitdr774 Member Posts: 1,445 Senior Member
    .357 with a stiff load of W296 behind a 110gr XTP should put you close to the neighborhood of the velocity of that cartridge.  Huge fire balls at the range as well.

That being said, I like the pistol and as a 10mm or 10mm magnum (if it would fit) would be something to shoot.