Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Nashville booted Kid Rock from being Grand Marshall of Christmas parade

Diver43Diver43 Senior MemberPosts: 10,506 Senior Member
edited December 2018 in Second Amendment/Politics #1
https://fox17.com/news/local/kid-rock-watches-nashville-christmas-parade-from-his-honky-tonk

Kid Rock calls Joy Behar  a bitch and gets fired.  Robert de Niro  says F Trump on national TV and is called a hero.  **** has happened to our Country?
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 20,720 Senior Member
    :rage:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,546 Senior Member
    You can think it.

Just dooooooon't say it.
    😶
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,127 Senior Member
    How is Kid Rock calling this Joy person names and Robert De Niro calling Trump names even related to each other?

Is De Niro marshaling the parade instead? I really liked Kid Rock in Joe Dirt. It is a shame he didn't get an Oscar for that-- those Hollywood jerks!
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,725 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    Diver43 said:
    https://fox17.com/news/local/kid-rock-watches-nashville-christmas-parade-from-his-honky-tonk

Kid Rock calls Joy Behar  a bitch and gets fired.  Robert de Niro  says F Trump on national TV and is called a hero.  **** has happened to our Country?
    Double standard? Yes. But neither  were in the right, period. 

you can’t  say “screw that Joy Behar bitch” and NOT expect some backlash. I mean really? 
    If that's all he said he was being polite!! That whole coven needs to be burned at the stake!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,195 Senior Member
    Well, Nashville IS a city taken over by the scum and villainy of the LEFT, so I would expect no less from that crowd. You can't chunk a corn cob in Nashville and not hit 100 Liberals, and offend another few thousand for doing so.

And let this be a lesson. Speaking the truth about someone on the LEFT will get you in trouble. They are only inclusive to others when the others agree with them 100% of the time. All others are heretics and must be reviled. Say something bad about one of them and they will voice their desire to poison your children and stone your wife/husband to death. Such nice humane folks! :D
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 1,057 Senior Member
    I’m often accused of saying what everyone’s thinking but doesn’t have the balls to say.
  • mitdr774mitdr774 Member Posts: 1,426 Senior Member
    edited December 2018 #8
    I’m often accused of saying what everyone’s thinking but doesn’t have the balls to say.

I have not developed a proper work filter and as such I am usually not allowed to talk to the customer at work.  I guess telling them that what they want done is stupid and will cost a lot more than doing it another way that will accomplish the same goal in a more efficient manner isnt a good idea.  So much for trying to help a company save money when they are laying off thousands of employees and closing manufacturing facilities in the name of cutting costs and saving money.