Home Main Category Clubhouse

Florida Woman passes gas and pulls knife on man who complains

tennmiketennmike Senior MemberPosts: 27,395 Senior Member
Sometimes you read something and wonder. Woman at Dollar Store farts in line and man behind her complains so she pulls out a knife and says she's gonna gut him. SHE cuts the cheese and then threatens to cut him. Crazy folk. Anyway, here's the story with a few more thrown in just for something to judge this one by. Go to the news article to read the other weird happenings about passing gas from other states. They're funny!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38848/report-woman-passes-gas-while-waiting-line-man-hank-berrien

Last Sunday evening, according to an affidavit from a Broward Sheriff's Office report, a Florida woman passed gas as she waited in the checkout line at a Dollar General store, prompting a man waiting in line to complain. The enraged woman allegedly pulled a knife out of her purse and threatened the man, saying she would “gut” him.

Shanetta Yvette Wilson, 37, reportedly engaged in an argument with John Walker, the customer standing next to her, “in reference to the defendant farting loudly.” The Miami Herald reported that Wilson then yanked out her small “lock back knife,” opened it, said she would “gut” Walker, and pulled her right hand back as if to assault him.

Wilson then exited the store but was later located nearby and identified by Walker.

She was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
― Douglas Adams

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,663 Senior Member
    Broward county...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    Florida...
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    She musta been proud of that one to cause so much commotion.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    Girls don't fart.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,966 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Sometimes you read something and wonder. Woman at Dollar Store farts in line and man behind her complains so she pulls out a knife and says she's gonna gut him. SHE cuts the cheese and then threatens to cut him. Crazy folk....

She was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.

Depending on how far into the red she was pegging the smell-O-meter that whole "without intent to kill" is debatable. 🥔
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    Florida...

Up in this part of the state the outcome would have been different.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,611 Senior Member
    Florida...

You'd fart back?😳🤣😅🤣😅
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 4,265 Senior Member
    Would have thought spandex pants would have filtered that bad gas .
    Reason 3 why I own a gas mask !
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    She should learn to pass SBDs (Silent But Deadly) farts!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    edited November 2018 #11
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I remember back in Junior High school in 67 or so had an English teacher in the 8th grade.....every time she dropped an eraser or piece of chalk and bent over to pick it up she would fart so loud the whole class could hear it. She was well a 'Husky' woman.

It was worse on us in the front row..........oh no, here it comes we would say when she dropped and eraser or chalk..................................

Nice lady and good teacher, but she just couldn't hold a fart......................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    Florida...

You'd fart back?😳🤣😅🤣😅
    Someone pulling a knife and stepping toward another person while threatening to "gut" them would likely end with gunfire.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,826 Senior Member
    She's usually does drive byes, never had to worry about return fire!
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    She probably made it tough for the stand your ground law.
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • GilaGila Posts: 1,828 Senior Member
    Pull my finger... 
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,941 Senior Member
    Does the 21 foot rule apply to farts?
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Just carry a Bic or the old style Zippo lighter. When that happens, light it and have them doing the Neutron Dance!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,966 Senior Member
    Old Ron said:
    Would have thought spandex pants would have filtered that bad gas .
    Reason 3 why I own a gas mask !
    Depends if the spandex are N95 rated or better.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,611 Senior Member
    Does the 21 foot rule apply to farts?
    Depends on wind direction.  
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 11,740 Senior Member
    The fart heard 'round the Internet.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.