Home Main Category General Firearms

Can you find the problem with this photo?

jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior MemberPosts: 10,302 Senior Member
This wasposted on FB by my nephews Ex-wife. These are her new boyfriends two boys........ I would comment but it would fall on deaf ears.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,451 Senior Member
    Might need some safety instruction there 
  • wddodgewddodge Senior Member Posts: 1,135 Senior Member
    Early has said it all..

Denny
    Participating in a gun buy back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.... Clint Eastwood
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,303 Senior Member
    There's big blue blotches? :D
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • mitdr774mitdr774 Member Posts: 1,557 Senior Member
    Sounds like the adults need just as much safety instruction as the kids.  If I had done that as a kid I would have lost the rifle (even if it was a BB gun) and gotten a whooping, but I was also taught better than to do that.
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,981 Senior Member
    mitdr774 said:
    Sounds like the adults need just as much safety instruction as the kids.  If I had done that as a kid I would have lost the rifle (even if it was a BB gun) and gotten a whooping, but I was also taught better than to do that.

That says it all

JAY

THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,891 Senior Member
    Those kids have terrible facial skin
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,835 Senior Member
    A bad case of Smurfitius and some really unsafe gun handeling! 
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • mitdr774mitdr774 Member Posts: 1,557 Senior Member
    Those kids should go spend time with Zee to be straightened out and have the skin condition helped out.
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 25,154 Senior Member
    mitdr774 said:
    Those kids should go spend time with Zee to be straightened out and have the skin condition helped out.
    This. 
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,856 Senior Member
    Too many to count!
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,856 Senior Member
    edited December 2018 #12

They would have red asses instead of blue faces if they were mine.

****CPJ, I may have figured out a way to get around your quote problem.***** PM if interested.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,823 Senior Member
    Let's see, poor muzzle awareness
    Pointing at something you don't intend to shoot
    finger  on the trigger

That about wraps up the obvious ones
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• das68das68 Posts: 662 Senior Member
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Man, if I would have done half that stuff my dad would have taken a strap to my ass. My new Step Son is like this. He has a lot to learn. I had told him before I brought him I was going to take him to kill a deer and a hog. But when he got here he grabbed my carry gun right in front of me and starts taking the mag out and swinging it around the room. I took it from him and told him he needs safety instructions. He told me he didn't need that and he knew. I ask him where he learned that and he says Youtube. I told him when he got ready to forget You Tube and learn we'd talk about hunting. He's not permitted to touch the guns now.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,491 Senior Member
    Well, you could whoop the kids, but then again they are kids.  Have they been taught? Time for the adults to be adults and teach safety 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • FreezerFreezer Senior Member Posts: 1,934 Senior Member
    The adults don't know gun safety or that wouldn't be happening. Its the idiot adult that needs his butt tanned.

Years ago I took my two boys to a local shooting range. They had changed their policy and you needed to pass their safety training and get a card before you could shoot. The range master must have had a bad day and wasn't being courteous or nice to my 8 and 12 year old boys. I'd had enough of him and told him to shut up and administer the test to either of my boys. He chose the youngest. He passed it without hesitation or mistake. His attitude changed and he wrote all three cards with a smile on his face no further delay. 

As adults we have responsibilities. That parent is too stupid to realize it and there will be tragedy. It only a matter of time.  

I like Elmer Keith; I married his daughter :wink:
  • johnsonraiderjohnsonraider Posts: 1 New Member
    Children parents should care them guns, this  is a weapon not a toy..
  • FreezerFreezer Senior Member Posts: 1,934 Senior Member
    Who's the idiot with the camera watching all this? And why would he put it where people can see?
    I like Elmer Keith; I married his daughter :wink: