Home Main Category General Firearms

Norma 300BO brass $22.99/100

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 21,644 Senior Member
edited December 2018 in General Firearms #1
Any of you that reload for the BO might want to order some before they run out.
$0.23 per piece is cheap for ANY 300BO brass. and from what I've always heard, Norma is an upper tier brass.
https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item/0001320275067/point300-aac-blackout-unprimed-brass-100-count-shooter-pack

The usual "I have no connection to MSS and am just passing along a deal I found" applies.
 Of course I waited to post this until MY order went through ;)

Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,644 Senior Member
    Wife heard me talking to someone else about it on the phone, and okayed me spending more than my Christmas money on it, so 300 more are headed this way :D
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• mitdr774mitdr774 Member Posts: 1,538 Senior Member
    If I didnt already have 300 pieces of Sig .300 BO brass, and wasnt debating ripping the barrel off in favor of a different chambering, that would be one hell of a deal I would jump on.

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,644 Senior Member
    edited December 2018 #4
    Yep, next cheapest "new" 300BO brass they list is their "bulk breakdown" Hornady @ $0.27/pc

Norma for less than Hornady is a "no brainer" for me.
    I have 500 enroute ;)

Oh, and I typo'd the title, actual price is $22.90

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    I've always heard Norma Brass was the best or close. Maybe it's Lapua that's the best but I've heard great things about Norma as well. That sounds like a great price for it.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.