Home Main Category General Firearms

Sig Sauer Customer Service

JKPJKP Senior MemberPosts: 2,247 Senior Member
I'm having an issue with the QD mount on a Romeo 3 reflex sight popping open. Called Sig yesterday, quickly explained the issue, and within about 4 minutes a replacement mount is on the way.

No RMA number, no send us the old one first, no proof of purchase, just "sorry you're having an issue, let's get you a replacement right away."

That's the kind of customer service that will keep me considering Sig products in the future.

Replies

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,915 Senior Member
    I had a similar response from Sig Sauer.  Mine was a simple recoil spring and if it would work in my gun.  They said, well you can use the blue or yellow colored one but let me send you a blue just in case you have an issue.  A few days later 3 of the proper spring showed up in the mail. Found out the yellow was for Federal LEO use.
    Great Service
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,713 Senior Member
    why is yellow for LEO use only
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,915 Senior Member
    NN said:
    No idea, but it is marked homeland security and our family friend who is a secret service agent, his gun has the yellow spring.  The blue and yellow work fine in mine
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    NN said:
    It is "tactical" and they can charge the "gov't" more $
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • bellcatbellcat Senior Member Posts: 1,856 Senior Member
    That is great!   I've found reloading companies, firearms, optics, etc have some of the best customer service available.
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain