Home Main Category General Firearms

Replies

• terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    Wish all my spare change wasn't going toward a wedding.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,954 Senior Member
    Has anyone bought from this company?  I'm interested, but want to make sure this is a reputable company.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,742 Senior Member
    Has anyone bought from this company?  I'm interested, but want to make sure this is a reputable company.
    Numerous times. Buy in confidence. Their house brand rifles are of dubious quality (going so far as to announce that they cannot guarantee concentricity of their bores), but their sales on ammo and accessories are 100% legit. 
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,954 Senior Member
    Thanks BC and Matt.  I just placed an order.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Never had any issues with PSA and have ordered all kinds of ammo and accessories.

Good prices and free shipping deals.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,670 Senior Member
    PSA is da bomb!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,732 Senior Member
    edited January 2019 #8
    Numerous times. Buy in confidence. Their house brand rifles are of dubious quality (going so far as to announce that they cannot guarantee concentricity of their bores), but their sales on ammo and accessories are 100% legit. 
    Where are you getting the info. of them being "dubious quality"? Asking because I have had and currently have a few of there parts. Never had an issue with any of them. Never purchased a complete AR though.
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,732 Senior Member
    I have ordered more than I care to admit. Always a good experience, but shipping can be a little slow. Much better than it used to be, but if you need something NOW, buy elsewhere. Hard to beat their deals. Especially since when something is on sale there is usually free shipping also.
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    Have ordered several things from them. Never had a problem. May not be the fastest shipping in the world if they are covered up with orders but it will come.