Home Main Category Clubhouse

New Work Room

bellcatbellcat Senior MemberPosts: 1,856 Senior Member
,Well, I’m getting married on Friday, and moved in with fiancé a month or 2 ago. She has a large, unused work area so I’ve spent last few weeks getting it set up! What a great work/reloading set up!  She loves to take a station and help with reloading. Her girls, 7th and 5th grade LOVE anything to do with outdoor ,so we fish and I’ve been slowly teaching shooting fundamentals.  We all know moving is no fun, but when it’s done it’s worth it!
"Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,749 Senior Member
    Basements really feel good in the summer heat.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,922 Senior Member
    Looks good and Congratulations 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Looks good.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 4,265 Senior Member
    Nice set up there !
    Add 20 truck loads of treasures & you will be in the same shop I have right now . lol
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,096 Senior Member
    A clean workbench is a sure sign of a sick mind
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Nice. I have had similar, a couple of times. But I kept buying stuff, and Mrs. Bisley's stuff kept encroaching on the 'free space," so it always ended up being a pile of stuff that had to be searched thoroughly before doing any actual work. You either use it or lose it, at my house.

Once the stuff accumulates to a point where the 'good' stuff is hidden behind the clutter, nothing will fix it but a new clean room, or a garage sale. The good stuff tends to hide in plain sight, and moving it to a clean space only works for a short time.
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,659 Senior Member
     Nice area you have there, looks like it will be comfortable year round. 
    I have a small room in the basement but my main shop will be the building I am working on at front of property. No heat in it yet so will have to wait for a little better weather to finish up.
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,111 Senior Member
    Congratulations on the pending nuptials. She sounds like a keeper.

Having said that, the bait she used ( your own work room) was very effective............. :D
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,636 Senior Member
    Congratulations on the workspace and the impending nuptials.

I give it a month and you won't be able to find the top of your work space :):smile:  
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    That is a nice room. Congratulations on the engagement.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine