Home Main Category Clubhouse

Academy 50% off sale

RugerFanRugerFan Senior MemberPosts: 2,687 Senior Member
I bought a Remora-like holster for my LC9 for $12.98. Gun fits and feels like my Remora.  A Pachmyer rubber palm swell for $7.98. I like the way it feels. They had some Glock and Patriot rifle mags, price should be about $15. I got one of their store brand Carhart-like canvas coats for $12. I got a 2 gallon galvanized bucket and small scoop for less than $3. They also have fishing stuff on sale.

If you have a young child playing sports this is a sale to go to. Lots of bats, gloves,  cleats, etc

Replies

• 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 2,122 Senior Member
    I was eyeballing this pistol safe on sale for $95.  Normal price $169.
    Girl behind the gun counter advised me that if I could wait a couple of days the price would drop again.  Went in a couple of days later and the price was $47.50  I only needed one, but they had two at that price so I snatched them both up.  One is now installed next to the bed, still trying to figure out where to put the other one.

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 14,186 Senior Member
    Put the second one by where you sit every evening, on the way to an entrance, or in a vehicle. 
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    Anywhere I sit in the evening my carry pistol is on me.  My Suburban has a console safe.  Already scoped out my wife's Acadia.....no good place to mount it.  My oldest daughter turns 21 next month and moves back home from school in June.  She wants a handgun for her graduation present......it will likely wind up in her apartment when she gets one.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 14,186 Senior Member
    Excellent idea for the daughter. 
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • KMT2KMT2 Member Posts: 373 Member
    I was eyeballing this pistol safe on sale for $95.  Normal price $169.
    Girl behind the gun counter advised me that if I could wait a couple of days the price would drop again.  Went in a couple of days later and the price was $47.50  I only needed one, but they had two at that price so I snatched them both up.  One is now installed next to the bed, still trying to figure out where to put the other one.

How you liking this?

If you think OHSA is a little town in Wisconsin you may be in trouble!
    Peace is firing my guns or 60 feet below the surface of the water.
    So far so good.  It is exactly what I expected.