Home Main Category Clubhouse

Jerm's Bum Wine 2018 has been Released

123457»

Replies

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    edited February 2019 #182
    So it should be bigger before it is Putin's Cider?

(I can't make the joke more obvious than that-- for those of you that still think the name was because of the Russian leader-- put your sad clean minds in the gutter for once!)
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    We're really stretching the envelope here...

I think they're getting the thrust of your statement. 
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • KMT2KMT2 Member Posts: 360 Member
    Ill have to break into the cider soon.

If you think OHSA is a little town in Wisconsin you may be in trouble!
    Peace is firing my guns or 60 feet below the surface of the water.
  • ArmoredmanArmoredman Member Posts: 362 Member
    The White Flavor is pretty damn good! The Blueberry will take some getting used to, or getting hammered. I think the picture is appropriate? 

[img]https://i.imgur.com/uBzriMz.jpg[/img]

Thanks, amigo, let us know when your winery is in full real business.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,654 Senior Member

-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    Ah, thank you.The wife actually likes the White but only in small amounts. I wonder if the blueberry might be something to try that burnt wine thing from 1650 I saw on YouTube...
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,622 Senior Member
    I wonder if we are going to have "the great forum babyboom in 9 months", so much sexy and alcohol content, what other outcome could there be? :D
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    Well, the label does say "may cause pregnancy"... you've been warned. 
    George Carlin
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Orchidman gave me the best advice ever about drinking wine (paraphrased)... "Drink it how ever the hell you want to. If you enjoy it that way, you are enjoying wine and that is why it exists."

So if you like it warm, cold, on ice, with soda, as hair tonic, or as an enema... it is all good as long as you are enjoying it. Don't let the elitist cork sniffers get you down, drink it and enjoy it however the hell you want. My real goal was to bring a bit of happy to this place. I hope I did it.
    I believe you succeeded beyond belief. But I'm thunkin' I'll skip the enema part.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Okay, so... I can verify that the BlewBarry pairs well with VandeKamps, tater tots and store brand tartar sauce...

Nothing but the best for me and Mrs. Cgg on Valentine's day!🤣
    I think you're on to somethin' Dude...
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    edited February 2019 #192
    One thing about your bum wine and my high alcohol wine, they're not fortified. I like wine fermented to whatever level it is. I don't like grain alcohol added to get the percentage of alcohol increased. It doesn't taste natural.

There's one exception to this for me. My Episcopal Church uses Tawny Port for Communion wine and it's fortified with brandy to 26 % and I like the taste. And you can't ferment wine that high, gotta be fortified. Of course, it's only a sip, not like drinking a glass of it.
  • KMT2KMT2 Member Posts: 360 Member
    snake284 said:
    One thing about your bum wine and my high alcohol wine, they're not fortified. I like wine fermented to whatever level it is. I don't like grain alcohol added to get the percentage of alcohol increased. It doesn't taste natural.

There's one exception to this for me. My Episcopal Church uses Tawny Port for Communion wine and it's fortified with brandy to 26 % and I like the taste. And you can't ferment wine that high, gotta be fortified. Of course, it's only a sip, not like drinking a glass of it.
    Dude When I was  an usher( in high school)  more than once I was the last one at the communal cup and was told to down it. A few times the end of church was fun!
    If you think OHSA is a little town in Wisconsin you may be in trouble!
    Peace is firing my guns or 60 feet below the surface of the water.
    Last church I went to decided to use grape juice...I said that was cheating. The regular stuff was almost always Mogan David wine. Jerms stuff is better than that.
    snake284 said:
    Orchidman gave me the best advice ever about drinking wine (paraphrased)... "Drink it how ever the hell you want to. If you enjoy it that way, you are enjoying wine and that is why it exists."

So if you like it warm, cold, on ice, with soda, as hair tonic, or as an enema... it is all good as long as you are enjoying it. Don't let the elitist cork sniffers get you down, drink it and enjoy it however the hell you want. My real goal was to bring a bit of happy to this place. I hope I did it.
    I believe you succeeded beyond belief. But I'm thunkin' I'll skip the enema part.
    Well, it IS called "Bum wine". 
    George Carlin
    KMT2 said:
    snake284 said:

Dude When I was  an usher( in high school)  more than once I was the last one at the communal cup and was told to down it. A few times the end of church was fun!
    Ah, so being last you got EVERYBODY ELSE's Spit.
    Sorry KMT2, couldn't help myself. Seriously, I think that's why we have fortified wine to Help kill any gremlins. I got now where I just dip the bread in it. But it's still like swapping spit.
    snake284 said:

snake284 said:
    Sorry KMT2, couldn't help myself. Seriously, I think that's why we have fortified wine to Help kill any gremlins. I got now where I just dip the bread in it. But it's still like swapping spit.

snake284 said:

You got a point there...
    I have proven that the White flavor is extremely good with fried Jalapeno SPAM.