Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

All Military styled semi autos are to be banned..........NZ govt response to the recent tragedy....

2»

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,403 Senior Member
    Knife registry thing was a real suggestion in parliament.

Knifing on London street:
    Police dispatch - "How many knives have you identified by RFID?
    Cop on scene - "About 10,000 so far.
    Police dispatch - "Where are they located?"
    Cop on scene - "They all appear to be in houses in what appear to be kitchens."
    Police dispatch - "Well do the best you can."
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JamesAPrattIIIJamesAPrattIII Member Posts: 156 Member
    I am willing to bet money some Moslems are going to retaliate. One wonders how many people they will kill.

Tom Gresham's gun talk discusses this he watched the video. I would like to watch it if anyone knows where its at. His comments : the man used no tactics. He had 2 ARs  1 semi auto shotgun and 1 lever action rifle. Many of the victims just huddled in corners if they had rushed him they might have overwelmed him. The police took 36 minutes to respond!? His manfesto says he hoped it will lead to more gun control in the US!
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,937 Senior Member
    I am willing to bet money some Moslems are going to retaliate. One wonders how many people they will kill.

Tom Gresham's gun talk discusses this he watched the video. I would like to watch it if anyone knows where its at. His comments : the man used no tactics. He had 2 ARs  1 semi auto shotgun and 1 lever action rifle. Many of the victims just huddled in corners if they had rushed him they might have overwelmed him. The police took 36 minutes to respond!? His manfesto says he hoped it will lead to more gun control 

I saw the video. It made me sick to watch it. 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,749 Senior Member
    Some of the prepared food of GB will be hard to prepare without cutlery.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,403 Senior Member
    The video has disappeared from the normal sources, and I'm not going to dig where I know I could find it. Doing that might get my computer a disease that Ajax and a stainless scrub pad won't rub off. One of the 'sort of almost safe' sites the video might be found is Al Jazeera news service. Set internet shields to maximum if you attempt to access the overseas news feed, though.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,660 Senior Member
    It is interesting that in one segment in the video that as he is firing the brass ejects and disappears before it hits the ground. He is firing what appears to be a 308 and brass on the floor in the building looks smaller.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,672 Senior Member
    A new abbreviation for New Zealand should be spelled N.a.Z.i.  >:)
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!