Home Main Category Clubhouse

Can I post employment opportunities?

CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior MemberPosts: 5,486 Senior Member
edited May 2019 in Clubhouse #1
I cannot locate the G&A Forum T's & C's...
When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

Replies

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,355 Senior Member
    That has never come up before, from what I remember.  Is it an opening your company has, or just something you know about?
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    Manufacturing Engineer in my facility.  

When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

It's a link to apply. Nobody would be handing over a resume. 

Adam J. McCleod

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,355 Senior Member
    I don’t have a problem with it.  

Post it, see what happens
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • das68das68 Posts: 662 Senior Member
    Post it, see what happens
    did you say that out loud?

• LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,313 Senior Member
    I don't see a problem with it.
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
    Thanks mods. I'll get this up tomorrow. 

Adam J. McCleod

• SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,196 Senior Member
    CaliFFL said:
    I cannot locate the G&A Forum T's & C's...
    Here's the link.

Long story short. If the mods say ok then okay 👍

If admin steps in later and says take it down then it comes down.

The key words in the agreement, "in good faith."

Yes, I read the whole boring thing. The last part might be of interest to you.

"Contact Us. Please direct any questions you may have about the Site or this Agreement to [email protected] , with a subject line of “Website Question.”

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,252 Senior Member
    My wife has a Masters in Quality Engineering, but they would have to probably triple her salary to get her to Idaho!  :D
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    jbp-ohio said:
    My wife has a Masters in Quality Engineering, but they would have to probably triple her salary to get her to Idaho!  :D

We just filled a QE position. 

The facility is located in Washington...she can pick a state. 

Adam J. McCleod

After a brief conversation with HR, I will not solicit candidates on a gun forum™

Adam J. McCleod

CHIRO1989 said:
    CaliFFL said:
    After a brief conversation with HR, I will not solicit candidates on a gun forum™
    Heaven forbid you hire someone that can pass a background check.....
    No kidding, I can only post to certain social media outlets.

Adam J. McCleod

• AccipiterAccipiter New Member Posts: 887 Senior Member
    CaliFFL said:
    CHIRO1989 said:
    CaliFFL said:
    Heaven forbid you hire someone that can pass a background check.....
    No kidding, I can only post to certain social media outlets.
    Massive face palm.
    Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

Ah......One savors the hypocrisy!

Karma.........It’s a bitch.
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    I’m looking for a a 9 am-11 am job with a 1 hour lunch break and 2 30 minute rest breaks in the mid 6 figure range. Will that get me in?
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • AccipiterAccipiter New Member Posts: 887 Senior Member
    timc said:
    I’m looking for a a 9 am-11 am job with a 1 hour lunch break and 2 30 minute rest breaks in the mid 6 figure range. Will that get me in?
    I didn’t realize you were a millennial.
    Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

Ah......One savors the hypocrisy!

Karma.........It’s a bitch.
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,196 Senior Member
    They should be paying me not to apply! Now where's my pension?

Can I have my Entitlement card... Now!

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

timc said:
    That was the last engineer's expectation...which brings me back to recruiting. 

Adam J. McCleod

• timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    edited May 2019 #20
    Your candidate awaits...

https://youtu.be/0h8UR60dk4c
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member