Home Main Category Clubhouse

Big Chief is OK, where's tennmike?

CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior MemberPosts: 5,486 Senior Member
He hasn't posted for awhile. 
When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,749 Senior Member
    He posted with OldRon a couple times.

I had a dream he was moving airplane parts on his farm. I was helping him asking whats up with airplane parts. He said never mind, they're brand new so don't scratch the paint.✈
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,932 Senior Member
    Spoke with BigChief to, he is OK, just has some issues at the moment that he is dealing with.
    TennMike has posted 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    Thanks, I haven't seen anything. 
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,677 Senior Member
    He just posted in the SE shoot thread, about 4 or 5 up from the end as I write this...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,647 Senior Member
    Thanks for checking on them folks.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,969 Senior Member
    It just wouldn't be the same forum without BC posting strange news stories in the Clubhouse!

Glad he's Okay. ;)
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,734 Senior Member
    edited May 2019 #8
    He has been posting for days (tennmike) in the "run the mill" thread.
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,969 Senior Member
    I was beginning to think members were falling into some weird Cyber sinkhole!

Zorba lives in Florida. Maybe we should check on him also.
    ;)
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain