Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Loose Lips (Tweets) Sink Ships

sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior MemberPosts: 1,933 Senior Member

I can think of no excuse for this.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-vows-mass-immigration-arrests-removals-of-millions-of-illegal-aliens-starting-next-week/ar-AAD1XYe

I expect this idiocy from the media not from our Commander In Chief. A few years back thieves stole keys from a mail truck and were opening the unattended drop boxes stealing mail. TV news reported that they were apparently unaware they also had keys for the residential multiple mailboxes! What idiots!

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,833 Senior Member
    Senator Harry Truman absent mindedly had his secretary dictate a letter to an associate with the phrase terrific explosion. He was not part of those cleared for knowledge of the Manhattan Project, but had figured out what was going on. Fortunately nothing leaked as a result.

Point being if you want to keep a secret...........

Not that I'm a Trumper or even a never Trumper, but another angle is that sometimes leaks are intentional.
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,395 Senior Member
    Trump doesn't tweet anything that's not already designed to elicit a response from the media. It's a game. Don't underestimate the man. Nothing he does is "idiocy..." 
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,656 Senior Member
    Yep. He plays "the media" - and the Liberals - like a violin!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(